Chapter - 7

Ekantha woke up with the sound of alarm

Ekantha woke up with the sound of alarm. She was feeling very dizzy and the last night thoughts hit her. She held her head and sat on the bed.

Her phone rang showing the name Abhi on the screen. She wasn't in a state to take the call. She quickly went to freshen up and take a bath.

She got dressed up in a simple cotton dress.

She went into the living room to find Dikshit and Anika sitting on the dining table while chatting with Ekantha's mom

"Morning mam",Dikshit bowed dramatically.

"You both here? This early?",Ekantha asked as she was taken aback seeing them there. She did not expect them to be there.

"You don't want us here now? Wait we will eat and go",Anika spoke sarcastically.

"Where will you go?",Ekantha asked while settling down on the dining table.

" Not we but us! We have to go shopping! You got new job so you will be needing a few formals right? Let's go shopping after breakfast",Anika suggested.

"And I will drop you both and go to office. Set?",he asked looking at both the girls.

" Actually-",before Ekantha could speak more Anika cut her off.

"I know, I know you will say you have no mood to go blah blah blah. But Missy! We aren't going to be convinced today. By the way! Is there anything you have to tell us? We got our information from sources",Anika asked raising her eye brows.

" Umm.. About what?",Ekantha was trying her best to escape from the situation.

"About you meeting your bestie Vennela without us!! How could you do it to us Ekantha?",Anika spoke and Ekantha breathed out after knowing it was not related to Abhi.

" Ah! That.. I thought to su.. Surprise you yes! Surprise you! I thought I would make you guys meet at a time",she tried covering up the scenario.

"Oww! Is it? Fine then! Now chop chop! Let's have our breakfast quickly and go off to shopping",Anika announced.