Chapter 8: Attacked

<click... flash... click... flash...>

"Yesss... that's it angel... show me more..." Taehyung loves how you projects with the new swimwear collection. They used to look boring but with the pose you're giving him, that one-piece swimwear looks stunning.

Next set involved you with other models and Taehyung wanted flirty shots as expected. You amp up your flirty moves and wrap your arms around this young hot model's neck.

"There you go angel!... give me some more..." Taehyung shouts out while you work your way around this younger model. He gets into the rhythm and snakes his arm around your waist.

<click... flash... click... flash...>

"That's a wrap guys... YOU! You never fail me angel..." Taehyung walks over to you and kisses your hand before taking a bow.

"Thank you baby bear!" You reply with a sweet smile.

You wore your robe before walking over to the makeup and changing lounge. Jimin was already there waiting on the makeup chair. You love how he sees to it that you remove your makeup properly after every shoot.

"Hey is something wrong angel?" Jimin asked you looking a bit worried.

"Hmmm? Oh, I'm just a little tired." You replied giving him a weak smile.

"Oh that's too bad, I thought we could all unwind by the beachfront later." He said sounding disappointed.

"Hey, you can still hangout with Taehyung without me." You replied.

"Ohhh... he doesn't hangout with me when you're not around..." He said that with such sadness that it broke your heart.

"Let's all hangout then?" You say trying to sound a bit more cheerful. Jimin has always been a nice friend and colleague that you're willing to set aside your feelings to make him happy.

You've known it for a long time now. The way he looks at Taehyung, his attitude when Tae is around and when he's not. He likes him and it wouldn't hurt if you support him with this. At least one of you is happy right?

You've silenced all notifications from Jungkook and let yourself unwind. You haven't opened your inbox since you left yesterday.

You lie in your hotel bed and set the alarm. Jimin and Taehyung will be waiting for you by the beachfront in a few hours so you still have a chance to nap.

*******
You're wearing a dainty one-piece swimsuit that looks really cute. Not too revealing, just showing a bit of cleavage. You get a shawl and wrap it around your waist before heading out to the beach.

You see both guys sitting near the shore and waived a hand when Jimin saw you. He ran over to your side before reaching Taehyung looking at the beautiful sunset.

"Hey, he's talking to me... he's finally asking about me for once..." Jimin said with his sparkly eyes.

"That's good... so I guess I should go back and leave you alone?" You replied with a teasing smile.

"Of course not! You're staying with us... at least after the sunset." Jimin pleaded, pulling your arm walking towards Taehyung.

"Jimin, it's better if you share the sunset with him alone." You pull your arm and tried pushing him to where Taehyung is. "I'll just cath up with you later."

Not that you didn't want their company, it's just that the sunset is best watched with someone special. You want Jimin to experience that with Tae, two of the most precious people in your life.

"Make sure you catch up later or I'll ruin your next makeup." He said with a chuckle.

"Go! Follow your heart..." You say with a wide smile. "I love you both..."

Jimin walked back to Tae but not after he clenched his chest and blew you a kiss.

You find yourself by the hotel pool, sitting on the edge while you let your lower leg dip in the water. You wiggle your toes in the pool enjoying the warm feeling.

Your thoughts wandered a bit. Thinking what Jungkook might be doing right now. Just then you sense a presence approaching you. You look up to see the male model you worked with earlier.

He sat too close to your side and you can't help but sense something off. He reeks of alcohol and his face is actually bright red. Your heart started racing knowing no one else was around but the 2 of you.

*******
💜 "Thank you again for reading my work. I'll try hard not to leave you hanging 😬"

🙏🏼 "Please leave me some love by VOTING and leaving COMMENTS!"