Chapter 25: More

Okay, this is insane! Second time to orgasm yet this guy is still aiming for 3rd? What?! Does he want you to die in pleasure 'cause that's exactly what's happening here.

"Kook... please... I want you..." Yumi mewls as Jungkook thrusts his slender fingers in and out of her core. Yes, he totally changed her sentiments about fingers. His fingers and tongue are her new favorite body parts of him. They just feel so heavenly.

"Just one more baby then I'll fill you up full... please?" Jungkook replies pleading.

Is this even right? Has anyone ever asked not to be pleasured? Yumi just wanted to relieve the obvious bulge on Jungkook's pants. Yes, he's still fully clothed while she lays there with nothing. She just wants to pleasure him in return.

For the 3rd time she moans his name as she reached her delicious edge. Breathing deeply and feeling overstimulated, Yumi pulls Jungkook to face her and licks his lips before giving him the most scandalous lip action she could muster.

"You taste really good baby..." Jungkook says to Yumi's face earning him a blush on her cheeks.

"Don't go shy on me now..." He says before planting a tender kiss on her nose. "You wanna help me undress?" He asked in a lusty tone sending butterflies in Yumi's stomach.

Yumi pushes Jungkook gently to roll over and lie on his back. She straddles him then starts to unbutton his shirt. Jungkook carefully looking at her as she eagerly works to undress him. He placed both hands on either side of her thighs palming her smooth skin.

Jungkook props his upper body to help Yumi remove his top. The moment his back touched the bed, Yumi hovers over him kissing him with much desire gaining a moan from Jungkook. She travels down to his neck, leaving feathery kisses until she reaches his chest.

Yumi sucks on a spot atop Jungkook's left chest wanting to leave her love mark. Satisfied by the red glistening mark, she gives it another kiss then travels down to his glorious abs. She licks her way down near his navel.

She looks up at him while unbuckling his belt. He responds with a groan as Yumi finally frees his big member. Jungkook lifts his butt while she pulls his pants and boxers down.

Yumi holds his firm shaft with both hands, stroking it gently. She licks his tip then circles her tongue over his dick's head, concentrating on that tiny slit. Jungkook could feel his body tingle under Yumi.

"Baby, you make me feel so good.." Jungkook mewls as he reaches out to hold her head.

She suddenly takes him in her mouth sliding her lips over his thick and veiny shaft. Yumi bobs her head faster taking his cock deeper in her throat. She makes sure not to gag as his tip reaches the back of her throat.

"Baby, I'm getting near..." Jungkook says out loud.

Yumi hums sending a wave of vibrations on his throbbing shaft. Jungkook holds her head in place and thrusts upward a few times in sync with Yumi's bobbing head. A few more thrusts and Jungkook finally releases his cum in her mouth. She sucks every ounce of his juice humming as she goes.

Jungkook pulls Yumi to lie on top of him and starts kissing her sensually, tongue against tongue, lips trying to dominate over one another. He lifts her hips off him while Yumi holds the position and with one hand Jungkook takes hold of his rigid member to trace her folds with his tip.

He finds her tight folds and with a nod coming from Yumi, Jungkook pulls her by the hips as he slowly penetrates her deep flesh. "You're so tight baby..."

"That's because you're so thick..." she replies teasingly.

Jungkook starts at a calculated pace allowing her enough time to adjust to his girth. Yumi suddenly pushed herself to sit on Jungkook showing him her round enticing breasts in full view. She supports herself by planting both palms against his chest.

Yumi moves up and down on him feeling the friction between their skin. Her wetness helping his raw dick slide easily in and out of Yumi. Cum spilling on her thigh reaching Jungkook's skin. Moans over mewls and the sound of wet skin colliding with each thrust fill the air.

The moment Jungkook feels her tense up, he pulls her to rest over his chest. Jungkook captures her lips in another torrid kiss. He lifts Yumi's hips only to pull it harsh against his cock meeting his every thrust digging deeper into her core.

Both bodies about to go over the edge as Jungkook's thrusts  become sloppy and in no time Yumi moans his name as she orgasms around Jungkook. "Stay with me baby..." he says harshly to her face.

Jungkook was next to moan her name with a few curses escaping his mouth as he shoots his thick cum in a mind blowing orgasm and slips out of Yumi, satisfied.

Jungkook holds her by the cheeks, looking into her eyes with so much tenderness. "You know I love you right?..." He says to Yumi sending butterflies in her gut. 

"I thought you'd never say it... I love you too." Yumi says in reply.

*******
💜 "Thank you for reaching this far..."

🙏🏼 "Please hit VOTE and leave COMMENTS... I love love love you!"