Chapter 35: Family

"Okay princess, just do what Uncle Taehyung says and pose like mommy... Okay?" Taehyung says to the 4-year old Eun-ji who nods sweetly in his arms. Taehyung plants a soft kiss on her cheek, winks at her and sets her down on the floor.

"Okay princess, smile for uncle Taehyung... that's it baby." Taehyung says behind his flashing camera as Eun-ji playfully fiddles with her skirt and gives out a soft giggle.

A few more shots and Taehyung calls out for the couple to complete the set. Jungkook was up next to take pictures with her daughter. He wears a black suit that made everyone else in the room whispered to each other.

"He's a hot dad

"He's a hot dad..."

"Is he a single father?..."

"I'm not sure but his definitely a DILF..."

"Okay Kook, lean down and play with Eun-ji... there you go..." Taehyung continues to give out tips.

Jungkook carried her beautiful daughter and swings her around. She giggles loudly and everyone in the set swooned over this father-daughter scene.

"Okay, great princess! You're doing a really nice job... now let's bring in mommy okay?" Taehyung says to Eun-ji while Jungkook kisses his daughter on the forehead, feeling proud of her.

On the far end of the studio, the rest of the staff was startled with a presence. She has the face of an angel and struts like a super model on a runway. She makes her way to the set gracefully swinging her hips while the nude stilettos make tapping sounds on the floor.

Jungkook looks up and sees his beautiful wife of 5 years approaching the scene. She was wearing a white, crisp off-shoulder dress that goes down to her mid thighs. Her hair was drawn up on a high ponytail and her makeup was absolutely natural showing off her real beauty.

A wide smile escapes from her as she nears the set where her handsome husband and lovely girl were waiting for her. Jungkook couldn't help it and walked towards his irresistible wife to welcome her in a tight hug in front of everyone.

She exposes her neck to him where he plants a few quick kisses before leaning to her ear to whisper something. "You're so hot Mrs Jeon..." earning him a girly giggle from his drop dead gorgeous wife.

Now everyone around them must be on the verge of a heart attack as the couple flirted like teens in front of them. Jungkook leads her wife to the set and Yumi leans down to give her pretty daughter a peck on the cheek.

"You're such a pretty princess! Now let's show Uncle Taehyung what we practiced okay?" Yumi says as she takes Eun-ji in her arms.

"Okay we're complete! Jeon family look here please..." Taehyung says lovingly then starts clicking away.