Chapter 9: Sweet

"Hey, what's a pretty doll like you doing here all alone?" He asked, slowly leaning towards you as you try to think of a way to get out of there.

"I'm not alone, Jimin and Taehyung are with me." You managed to let out a lie, knowing too well Jimin and Taehyung are still out there by the beachfront.

"Well I don't see them here now... So it looks like you're alone with me..." He leans more until his face is a few inches away from yours.

You swiftly get up and was about to run away when he stood up and stopped you in your tracks.

"Hey, let's pick up where we left off a while ago... you were all over me remember?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"We were working... that's what you call modeling... you should know that!" You hissed at him getting irritated. He just made you feel like you were flirting for real but you were just doing your job. Can't he get that in his dirty brain?

"You can't fool me... we both know you liked how I touched you..." He says with fire in his eyes.

At this point you're plotting how to escape but everything happened so fast you're not even sure how he cornered you. You land a strong slap on his face as he dives in, shoving off his kiss.

"I like how you're acting you don't want this... now I want you even more... let's see how you sound when I start fucking you..."

"You're disgusting!" At that time you mustered every strength in your body and aimed your knee at his crotch.

In no time he was squirming on the floor and you ran away so fast, crying. You find yourself in your room dialing Yoongi's number.

"Please... please come over... someone just tried to attack me... please I need you here." You blurted out between sobs. You were still trembling in fear that you didn't think straight. You scrambled to get your phone which fell into pieces the moment you dropped it.

"Shit shit shit..." You hit your head in panic, remembering Yoongi was out of the country and can't fly to Jeju just like that.

You're hands are trembling while trying to fix what's left of your mobile phone. The moment your phone turned on you texted 911 to Jimin and that's when it totally died, leaving a red lighted line in the middle as if your phone was bleeding.

*******
"Are you sure you're okay? We can cut the shoot short and leave for Seoul anytime you want." Taehyung said as he hugs you while sitting at the edge of your bed.

"I'm really okay... I'll feel much better tomorrow." You assured him. You've somehow composed yourself in the past several hours.

"Don't worry we already charged that bastard with harassment and he's now being flown out to Seoul." Jimin says as he gives you a hug.

"Okay, if you want we can stay here to be with you overnight." Taehyung says.

"Hey you don't have to... our rooms are on the same floor anyway. I promise to call if I need you." You assured them with a smile.

"Here, I already set this phone up with your sim. I was able to save most of your contacts." Jimin hands you an extra phone.

"Thanks... I'll make sure to return this when I get a new one." You tell him smiling gratefully.

"Let me set up other apps you might need." Jimin volunteered sweetly.

Just as you went in your bathroom, Jimin and Taehyung stayed in your room waiting. A few minutes later Jimin is knocking on your door. "Yumi, sorry angel but I think you should get his call."

You wash your hands quickly and reached out for the phone. It must be Yoongi?

📱YUMI: "Hello?"

📱JUNGKOOK: "Hey Yumi, sorry I couldn't get an earlier flight. I'm here at the airport now. Where are you staying?"

📱YUMI: "Jungkook???"

📱JUNGKOOK: "Yumi I'm coming over, just tell me where."

📱YUMI: "But how did you...?"

📱JUNGKOOK: "I got your call but it seems like you couldn't hear me so when you hang up... I just booked the next flight and headed straight to the airport."

📱YUMI: "I'm so sorry for all the trouble... Oh God Jungkook... I'm so so sorry."

📱JUNGKOOK: "Hey don't say that... I really want to be there for you."

*******
💜 "Thanks for reading my work..."

🙏🏼 "Please send me some Love by VOTING or leaving COMMENTS..."