Chapter 30: Paris

To Jungkook's surprise, Jin didn't cancel the accommodations and reservations for the couple. Jin knew both were planning to surprise each other in Amsterdam so he decided to surprise them in return.

"Oh my... Kookie this is breathtaking." Yumi looks through the glass walls of their hotel suite overlooking the city of Paris with that symbolic tower standing tall in the background.

Jungkook sneaks from behind and lifts Yumi off the floor. "Where are you taking me?" She asks giggling.

"To get a better view..." He says to her ear as he carries her with both arms wrapped around her tiny waist. He loves the way she just lets him do whatever and doesn't complain or spoil the fun when Jungkook gets all playful.

"Jungkookssi, you're getting the habit of just carrying me anywhere huh?" Yumi says between her girly laughter.

"Well, you caught me 'cause I plan to sweep you off your feet everyday." He says with a chuckle. This warms her heart too much. How can this playboy whom she used to see with different girls every week turn into a sweet prince? His own sweet prince.

"Close your eyes first... no peeking!" He tells Yumi to which she complied without hesitation.

Jungkook carried her to the side balcony that looked like a small terrace in an opera. He lowered her to stand, tightened his hug and whispered, "now open your eyes baby..."

Yumi did as instructed and was in awe at the glorious view right in front of her. There it was, a grander view of the Eiffel tower with the sun setting on its background. She gasps and couldn't move or even let out a single word.

"It's really beautiful..." She managed to whisper under her breath. She leans her head against Jungkook's sturdy chest while he lowers his head to rest his chin on her shoulder.

"That's how beautiful you are to me..." He whispers directly to her ear, sending chills down her spine.

Yumi tilts her head sideways and gives him a kiss on the cheek. He instantly positions his head to meet her soft lips. Jungkook never wants a peck, he can't resist not having her lips everyday, it might be his favorite thing since he met her along with a few more intimate stuff they share.

*******
"Are you sure you're fine here on your own?" Yumi asks him looking worried that he's letting her go shopping alone with Jin.

"Babe... I'm a big boy. I'll just catch up on some emails and stuff about work. Go enjoy shopping..." He says not taking his eyes off his laptop screen while he checks email after email. The moment he didn't hear anything from Yumi, he sneaks a peek at his girlfriend who was trying so hard not to giggle.

"What... babe?" Jungkook asks.

"Nothing..." Yumi replies with a blush on her cheeks.

"Nothing?... Babe, didn't we agree not to be shy around each other... especially when it comes to being naughty?" Jungkook knew what was on Yumi's mind.

"I'll go ahead or I'll be late..." Yumi starts to sneak out but Jungkook was quick to get to her. He wraps her in one arm and tilts her head to him with the other hand.

"Not until you tell me what made you blush just now..." He says, not letting her go.

She tiptoes and places her lips near his ear, not wanting another soul to hear what she was about to say. She musters up the courage to tell him since she's been promising Jungkook to be open about everything, even the ones that make her blush. "I just wanted to say that I know you're a big boy.. 'cause you remind every night."