Chapter 26: Quickie

<Almost a year after>
"Babe I'm really sorry..." Yumi says as she hugs Jungkook from the back.

"Can't you ask Jimin and Taehyung to let you off the hook just this once?" He replies in a serious tone.

"I can't just leave them on the day of our Japan launch baby... You know how I can drop everything for you but this time isn't about me alone." Yumi shifts to be in front of Jungkook, loops her arms around his neck and looks at him in a sad face.

"I understand okay, it's just that I wish you could be there cheering for me and my team." His hopeful eyes still holding on to the possibility that his first serious girlfriend will be with him in Amsterdam.

This isn't their first out of the country experience since Yumi has been tagging along to several other trips. If these competitions required a muse, she definitely is theirs.

She's such an effective mood lifter not only for Jungkook but his whole team. Her smile alone brings comfort to everyone. She takes care of the boys as well in her little ways. She makes sure they eat on time and rest as much.

Yumi would organize a tour of the foreign city for the team so they could unwind after the competition. Since she knows everything about fashion, she helps them shop around and what to shop for themselves, their families and even their girlfriends. So she's popular with them as well.

Most importantly, she spoils her baby bunny every chance she gets. Jungkook doesn't have to lift a finger when she's with him. She takes care of his wardrobe, food, vitamins and most importantly she makes him feel all her love and support.

Of course at night Jungkook takes over and makes her feel how he appreciates her in so many ways possible. On the bed, on the floor, against the wall, in the tub, under the shower, on the bathroom vanity... literally every corner of their hotel room. So yes, she's pampered right back.

Jungkook isn't the demanding type and makes sure Yumi was with him only when she can get off from work. But this time is extra special since they're celebrating a year of being together.

He's got tons planned for the entire week of their anniversary. He's been keeping it from her but he has everything in place, from the hotel accomodations to the walking tour, private shopping and restaurant reservations he asked Jin to book for them.

Since Jin is big in the Europe fashion scene, he scored them with great deals and lots of VIP passes. Now he doesn't know if it's time to give all of them up and have Jin cancel everything.

He's on the verge of crying his heart out to his girlfriend and spill everything but seeing how she's worked so hard for their newly opened company made his heart ache. So he let's Yumi have her own way.

"Babe don't worry, you'll be back on time for our anniversary and we'll celebrate here together. Just concentrate on your competition for now." Yumi sweetly says.

Jungkook hugs her tightly, kissing her on the head since he's way taller. "It's just that I can't stand not having you beside me... aghhh what have you done to me baby?" He was right, he didn't want to be clingy and be very territorial over Yumi but days and nights without her make him feel incomplete.

"Hey, it's only for a couple of days babe... I'll have everything ready when you get back... just focus on the competition okay?" Yumi breaks the hug for a bit to cup his cheeks with her palms sending a chaste kiss on his soft lips.

Jungkook couldn't let her go that easily so he turns the kiss into a breathtaking make out session that left both of them panting. It was dark out but Yumi had to leave him since the preparation for their launch is still in her hands.

Yumi didn't have the heart to leave Jungkook without a piece of her. So she starts to grind directly on his stiff crotch. "I'll make it up to you next time babe... but for now let's have a quickie okay?" Yumi asked sending Jungkook nodding in agreement.

She hikes her skirt up and lets Jungkook watch as she slides her lace undies to the side and slowly sit on his erection. Jungkook reaches out a hand to stroke her clit with his thumb while Yumi fucks him in a wild pace.

Yumi knew she had to be extra wild since arousal usually sets in fast this way. She bites her lip while bouncing her pretty ass on Jungkook. Slapping sounds and loud moans fill the air.

In no time, Yumi was moaning Jungkook's name as she reaches her peak. Jungkook knew what to do at times like this so he pulls her to lay on top of him. He continues the deed and thrusts upwards into her sensitive core in warp speed.

She's being drilled to her core by this man she loves so much. Her bones almost melting under his touch. She loves how Jungkook could get really rough in bed with her then pamper her with kisses and praises the entire time.

A few more strong thrusts and Yumi could feel Jungkook's shaft twitch in her before shooting his warm, thick liquid. He literally groans her name as orgasm took over. He was shaking after what seems like the BEST quickie they've ever had.

*******
💜 "Thank you for reaching this far... we're nearing the end so stay tuned."

🙏🏼 "Please VOTE and leave COMMENTS... I love love love you!"