Chapter 11: Trust

You stood from the bed seeing Jungkook already sleeping soundly in the couch. It's 2AM and you feel your stomach grumble. An unknown number gets in your inbox. Seeing how the message was written you assumed it was Jimin.

📱+0613070913 : Angel, I ordered room service let's eat.

📱YUMI: Jimin? Your timing is perfect. I'm starving. Be there in a minute.

You put on your robe and fluffy slippers to get to Jimin's room. He already left his door open and you can smell the aroma of food the moment you entered. The sound of running water can be heard through the bathroom door.

You sat by the table and looked at the yummy pizza and pasta. Staring at them for quite some time now you notice that it's a seafood pasta and shrimp pizza. You feel your skin get cold as you remember that Jimin dislikes seafood.

You slowly rose from the chair and almost fainted seeing that the person coming out of the bathroom isn't Jimin at all.

"Hey angel, I hope you like seafood..." the young model who attacked you earlier said while he smirked.

You try to scream and wake up everyone on the floor but he managed to run over you and cover your mouth with a small towel. You still screamed at the top of your lungs but your voice was muffled.

Tears came flooding down your cheeks as this monster tries to hover over you in bed. "Come on angel, fight me... it turns me on even more." He growls like a savage beast.

Suddenly you find your voice and let out a loud cry. "Help me!!!..."

As the words were released from your mouth, you felt 2 hands on your shoulders shaking you. "Yumi, wake up... wake up Yumi..."

You open your eyes and feel someone on top of you. "Get away from me!" You punch him on the chest and sat up to make your escape but his grip was strong, yet gentle?

"Yumi it's me, Jungkook... you had a bad dream... You're safe." He makes you see him eye to eye and that's when you realized it was just a bad dream.

You hug him tight and sobbed. You both continued hugging on the bed for a while and when he felt you loosen up, he slowly released you and guided your head back to lay on the pillow.

"Shhhh... You're okay, it's just a bad dream... no one can hurt you while I'm here." Jungkook says as he lays beside you still with his arms around your back and the other touching your head.

He stayed like that until you fell asleep and only let go when he felt you relax and heard you making cute sleeping sounds. As he was about to get back to the couch, you snuggled closer and laid your head against his chest.

You tighten your arms around him and murmured... "please don't let go..."

And so he didn't. He even pulled you in closer, letting you feel his warmth. "I'm right here Yumi... I won't let you go..." Somehow he said that in all sincerity, no conditions.

*******
<click... flash... click... flash...>

"Looking great angel!... That's it... hold that pose..." Taehyung says as he continues to shoot you by the beach.

You're wearing a 2-piece swimwear showing off your hard earned toned body. Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes off you. He couldn't believe how you manage to pose so demurely yet sexy and hot at the same time.

The moment a new male model came in you felt stiff and didn't have the strength to do it. Taehyung knew right away and stopped the shoot.

"Mark, it's okay we'll get your individual shots later." He nodded and threw you an apologetic smile knowing why you acted stiff around him. Taehyung already gave him a heads up and he was sweet to understand the situation.

"I'm so sorry Tae... I just don't feel like having any skin contact with someone right now." You said feeling embarrassed to admit it.

"Hey, it's fine... we'll just make it work, okay angel?" Taehyung said smiling at you.

"What shots are you planning to take of me with a male model anyway?" You asked him.

"I think I just need to take a piggyback ride of you and being carried bridal style. But we can actually photoshop it. We just need someone to do it, someone you're comfortable with?

There was only one person in mind who you trust. Taehyung looks to where your gaze was at and saw this fine man looking over you from a few feet away.

*******

💜"Thank you for reaching this far..."

🙏🏼"Please leave a VOTE and COMMENTS before you go... pretty please?"