Chapter 29: Heaven

Yumi's on all fours, ass up for Jungkook as he laps her folds from the bottom. He palms her round butt cheeks, spreading them while he pierces his tongue, thrusting in and out of her wet core.

Yumi is not on earth at this moment. She is here physically but it feels like her soul is levitating as Jungkook makes love to her in so many ways possible. In no time she was wetting Jungkook's mouth with her juice.

Jungkook quickly gets up and kneels behind Yumi, grabs his throbbing shaft and rubs it on Yumi's dripping core. Lubricated by Yumi's juice, he guides his shaft between her tight folds. Jungkook gives out a low moan as he sees his entire length sinking into Yumi's flesh.

"Babe, how the f*ckin' h*ll can you be so tight around me every time?" Jungkook groans in pure lust.

Yumi knows by now how Jungkook curses involuntarily whenever he's aroused. She doesn't mind though and actually gets flattered since it's her who's making him do it.

Yumi lifts her body in a kneeling position with her back against Jungkook's glorious body, turns her head sideways to meet his lips and talked directly on it brushing it softly. "Because you're that thick baby... and I love it."

She slyly licks his lower lip before attempting to go back down to her doggy position but she was stopped by Jungkook's strong arms looped around her waist. "Not so fast naughty girl... you know I hate it when you leave me hanging... go finish what you started." He demands of her.

Yumi tilts her head again to meet his demanding lips and starts kissing him in the lewdest way she could muster. Now that angle, her in the front kissing him while he's still inside her from the back, makes the experience more erotic.

Jungkook adjusts his height and sits back a little to let Yumi sit on him. He snakes his hand to play with her breasts, squeezing them gently and flickering his fingers over her hardened nipples.

With one hand holding her hip in place, Jungkook starts to thrust hard and full into Yumi's core earning a surprised yelp from her. She moans into his mouth as he picks up speed, thrusting into her tight flesh, lifting her off his lap with each push only to let her land right back in making loud clapping sounds. Wet skin against wet skin.

Jungkook kept ramming his cock wildly into her core while Yumi struggles to keep herself sane. The heightened pleasure is too much to bear. Just when she thought nothing else could push her off the edge, Jungkook reaches out one hand to rub her clit.

Jungkook lets go of her lips and started sucking on her neck down to her shoulders. All this time not faltering in his strong thrusts. "You're so wet for me, baby... F*ck..." In no time, Yumi started squirming as orgasm shakes her to the core.

Jungkook quickly guides her to bend over on all 4s as he continues to fuck her. This time he thrusts into her from the top (still behind her), pushing his cock in and out of her overstimulated core.

A few more thrusts and Jungkook reached his peak, pouring every ounce of his cum in Yumi's hole. He collapses over her but maintains his weight with an outstretched arm, careful not to crush her.

He finds her ear and whispers sweet praises to her, pampering her back with feathery kisses before he finally pulled out. He lies on the bed beside Yumi to take a few deep breaths as his orgasm wanes.

Jungkook pulls Yumi for a tight hug. She felt so soft in his strong arms he's afraid to hurt her. Oh God the duality. A few moments ago he was so fierce but now he's gone soft and clingy. Yumi loves it.

He continues to whisper sweet things directly to Yumi's ear in between kissing her on the nape, shoulder and back. Yumi only hums in reply as she savors the moment.

*******
💜 "What a chapter huh?... 🤭🤭🤭"

🙏🏼 "Please hit VOTE and leave COMMENTS!"