Chapter 34: Wine

He's sitting naked on the bed with his back resting on the pillows propped against the headboard. Arms wrapped around Yumi's waist as she is straddled over his strong thighs.

Jungkook gives attention to her plump breasts, massaging them while looking lustfully at Yumi's pleasured expression. She always does this innocently aroused face whenever Jungkook plays with her and he loves it.

He darts his attention to those jiggly breasts, licks that pink nipple a few times before he covers it with his mouth. He slowly sucks and bites gently on the firm nub. He doesn't leave the other breast untouched as he pinches her nipple, flickering his index finger over it.

He devours her breasts too long that Yumi almost peaked. "Baby, turn around." He says in authority.

Yumi does what he said, plops her butt between his legs and sat in front of Jungkook. She lays her back on his sturdy chest as he slithers both arms around her waist. He spreads her legs wide and now she understands what Jungkook was doing.

In front of them, the mirrored glass window clearly showed their reflection. This is too hot.. to see herself wide open as Jungkook's hand crawls up to cup her breast while the other finds its way between her legs.

Jungkook's hand starts to fondle Yumi's breasts gently at first. The other hand travelled down south to rub her clit, over and over as it gets faster. He plunges 2 fingers in her tight hole as she mewls in ecstasy.

He stares at her face through the mirrored window and is having a hard time stopping himself from pinning her down. Yumi is arching her back in pleasure as Jungkook fucks her wet hole in a faster pace.

"Kook... ohhh..." she stammered in between mewls and moans.

"Yes baby I know..." Jungkook replied knowing Yumi's about to cum.

Yumi thrusts her hips back and forth meeting Jungkook's rhythm. Jungkook helps her more by sucking on her earlobe whispering lewd things he want to do on her. "You're too fucking hot baby... I can't wait to do this every single day to you."

"Ahh... Kook...Kookie..." Yumi lets out her loudest moan of Jungkook's name and was squirming under his touch. He loves seeing her this way, it boosts his ego knowing he does that to her.

With just a few more finger thrusts Yumi lets out a shaking orgasm, wetting Jungkook's tattooed hand. He pulls out and cups Yumi's heat, palming it to give her comfort. Yumi lets her entire body fall on Jungkook while she recovers from the earth-shaking orgasm.

He locks her in a warm hug and whispers sweet praises to her. "You're amazing you know that?" He says into her ear. "I love how you lose control around me..." He teases.

"Hmmm..." Yumi says humming.

"Are you tired baby?" Jungkook asked, not knowing how to react if she says yes and leaves him hanging with a rock hard boner.

"Baby I'm never tired for you... I'm just so overwhelmed... Now can I eat you?" She asks boldy earning a quick nod from Jungkook.

Yumi drops on all fours and gets between Junkoook's legs. He wraps her hands on Jungkook's throbbing cock and strokes it while staring at him roll his eyes up.

She starts pumping a bit faster then lowers her head to lick his tip then like a thirsty puppy she licks every part of his dick from bottom to tip. This time she was wild, must be the wine but she's still sober.