41

Gone?

The night breeze was very chilly, wind blowing making it even cooler in the small wooden and secluded house

The night breeze was very chilly, wind blowing making it even cooler in the small wooden and secluded house. Even in the cold, the bright sun hitting his face seemed to wake him up fairly quickly, the temperature adding to the discomfort he was feeling. Still, he was somewhat warm underneath the cozy fluffy blanket. As he fully opened his eyes, he looked around a bit, cursing the sun for waking him up so early and leaving him like this, it was much better when he was asleep.

For some reason this felt completely normal, like he had woken up here a about a million times before. It felt like home to him, he had definitely been here before, so of course this felt familiar. Although something was definitely missing, and Tom indeed found that something as soon as he turned to lay down on his other side, his face meeting immediately with Juliet sleeping face. Her body was laying underneath the covers as well, her small face was the only think peeking out of the thick blanket. Tom knew she was cold just by the way she was sleeping.

Letting out a long yawn, he scooted closer to her, his hands traveling under the covers to get a hold of her. All she was wearing was a thick sweatshirt that was probably his. Finally he had a hold of her, letting out a sigh of relief at the contact that seemed to warm him up just fine. His body melting into hers as he very gently pushed her back so her back was laying on the mattress and he was slightly laying on top of her, his arms wrapped around her waist and his head laying on her chest. Still, they were under the covers, it was just much more warmer.

After a while of laying like that, she began to squirm around a bit, until she took in a sharp breath that indicted that she was probably already awake. As she did her daily little stretch with her eyes closed, he looked down at her, brushing some hair out of her face and kissing the tip of her nose ever so gently. "Good morning." He told her softly, kissing the rest of her face, making her smile brightly, sort of in a goofy way but he absolutely loved it, it made him smile as well, probably just as goofy as hers.

"Morning." She responded back sounding very tired and groggy, very much still half asleep. "It's so cold." She complained with a small whine, actually taking comfort in him slightly laying on top of her, he was making her feel even more warm under their covers. "Maybe I can warm you up." Tom slyly suggested making Juliet roll her eyes, looking up at the ceiling as she felt him cuddle closely, well as close as he could possibly get. Already, he brought a warm and comforting feeling, it almost wanted to make her fall asleep again which was starting to sound like a very good idea.

"Gross." Was all Juliet replied with from his sneaky suggestion. Instantly, he lifted his head up to look down at her, a small judging glare in his eyes. "Gross? I was just talking about cuddling? What were you thinking about?" Of course Juliet wasn't falling for that, she knew what he really meant when he said that. Now he was just trying to play innocent. "Uh huh, sure you were." Juliet commented with a small laugh, brushing the whole thing off, she cupped his face with one of her hands very gently, coming up to also get some hair out of his face.