Chapter 11.

Zoe://

I had now just finished getting changed and was about to walk out the door when my phone beeped:
Joe Weller: hi Zoe, meet me behind the shed behind the canteen at break?
What? How did he get my number! He was in our group now but I never properly spoke to him!
Anyway, besides that why does he want to meet me?
I'll go and see what he wants, he probley just wants to get to know me better. It's okay ... I like Alfie more,
I looked over at the clock and gasped. I was going to miss the bus if I didn't run quick.
******
I made it onto the bus in just the right amount of time. I went and sat down next to Louis and Marcus.
(L=Louis M=Marcus Z=Zoë)
L: oh hi zo!
Z: helloo!
M: heyy
L: we were just talking about Marcus asking out Niomi!!
M: no we weren't!! Shut up Louis!
Z: awwwh you two would be cutee and she likes you Marcus!
M: does she!
His eyes brightened and ears pricked up as I said it.
L: ooooohh
Marcus turned a dashing shade of red then just put is head down as we continued to tease him about her.
But if they went out then that's all my friends taken by boys who they can flirt with and cuddle and hang about with infront of everyone else. I want that. But I can't.
******
The bell went to signal break time and I remembered that I had to meet Joe Weller. I walked round the side of the canteen smashing my head against a tree branch on the way.
I yelped in pain and suddenly someone placed there hand on my back.
'Oh hi Joe' I said as I span around to see who it was.
'Hello Zoë, I've been wanting to talk to you for ages!'
'Have you?'
'Yeah'
'Well now you have the chance!' I smiled,
'Well I'll start by saying that your hot!'
Oh, he ment this sort of talking. And hot? Not beautiful or pretty, it had to be hot. For god sake.
'Well thank you' I stuttered,
'So your friends with Oli White yeah?' I trembled, trying to make decent convosation,
'I don't want to talk about that Zoë' he said, as he put his hand on my waist and gently pushed me against the back on the shed.
'Joe, what are you doing?' I whispered, I smelt him wearing lynx and being honest, it smelt amazing.
'I like you and ...'
He leant in closer, I could feel his minty breath on my cheek.
I wanted to smash my lips against his, but I know it was wrong.
All I could think about was Alfie.
Just when he was about a centermeter away from my lips and I wasn't seeming to stop myself, I heard the distant noise of the school bell.
I breathed out a sigh of relief and moved away.
'Zoe please...' He murmured,
'Sorry not now' I faked a smile,
'Im not done with you Zoë' he replied,
I ran from back to the front of the canteen, shaken, who is he underneath it all?