Chapter 26.

Zoe://

I was sat on my bed ready for school and waiting for Alfie to appear at his window. I had been staring straight at it for about 5 minutes already, and had texted him 3 times of which I got no reply. Where was he? What's he doing?
As these questions clouded up my head I saw something move inside his window. My head shot up and my eyes brimmed with tears as I saw what went on infront of me.

Alfie://
I was half way through texting Zoe back as I had just finished in the bathroom. I walked into my bedroom when someone came up behind me and pushed me forward.
"Good morning Alfie" Joe snarled at me, as he pushed me against my wall in front of the window. I tried to look past him to see if Zoe was watching but he had full control over me.
"What Joe?" I squeaked, as tears began to fall out of my soft brown eyes.
"You will not touch Zoe, she is mine, I know every corner and inch of the school by now and you can't sneak about, you touch her you get hurt and she gets bullied for life"
I gasped as he punched my stomach.
"GET IT" he shouted in my face.
"Yes" I screamed back.
"Good" he laughed whilst releasing me and, before I knew it, kicking me hard in the balls.
He then continued to run out of my room. I looked forward and immediately my eyes locked into Zoe's. She had her small hands underneath her eyes so she didn't ruin her perfectly done makeup, not that she needed it but if she likes it then okay.
I grabbed a tissue from my bedside table and wiped my eyes then sorted out my hair again after Joe messed it up.
"Alfie, walk to the bus stop with me and Charlie?" Joe yelled, being all sweet I front of our parents.
"Coming" I grumpily replied.
I ran straight down the stairs and out the door then saw Joe, Charlie, Joseph (Zoe's brother) and Zoe.
Zoe.
Yes... You heard (read)right...Zoe.
"We get on the same bus now so I thought we could all walk together" Joe chuckled before yelling good bye to our family's.
"Hai zo" I whispered,
"Hello Alfie" she muttered back.
She looked up at me with her bright blue eyes that I adore.
Joe obviously saw this and scurried over to stand next to Zoe.
"Joe" she said whilst rolling our eyes.
"It's okay Zoe, I'll look after you today, you'll learn that you don't need Alfie, your mine and trust me everyone would love to know about your relationship and Alfie, your mum would be gutted if she found out you were bullying me, wouldn't she? So come on zo" he said whilst yanking her wrist towards the bus stop leaving me stood still behind them and gorping. Zoe turned her head round and mouthed 'I love you', I mouthed it back but a tear slid down my face.
This day is going to be HELL.

Joe://
I grabbed Zoe's wrist tightly and pulled her away from Alfie and towards the bus stop.
I feel awful for hurting her, I love her, I want her to be mine. But the only way of actually having a chance is to force her until she falls in love with me.
But maybe my mums company is a bad idea? She said it would work, taking her there, but I don't want to hurt her anymore. It's the only way.

A/n
Helloooooo you lovely bunch;)
What's your favourite animal? Comment below:D I love you all and I promise I will start updating more often:)
Thank you all so much for reading and special love to all you people who comment every chapter, you make me smile so incredibly much<3
Georgia. Xx