Chapter 22.

Zoë://

I sat on the side of my bed, looking at my reflection in the mirror infront of me. I had bags under my eyes and my arm ached like crazy. I hadn't had much sleep last night as I kept rolling onto my arm and it woke me up everytime.
It was 10oclock and I was meeting Louise and Niomi in town at 12, leaving me an hour and a half to get ready and half an hour to get there.
Here goes.
******
I stood infront of my mirror after finishing getting ready. I was wearing daisy print trousers from top shop and a grey t-shirt and a leather jacket with my white converse (Zoe's new vlog). I had pulled up my jacket sleeve round my cast to at least try and attempt to make it look okay. I also had a gold makeup look and my hair down with a bun top knot.
'Finished' I sighed.
"Mum I'm readyyy" I shouted down the stairs.
"I'm ready and waiting zo" she was being so nice after me hurting my arm. I guess she was really worried. Luckily she didn't know what really happened... She would be 10x more worried then.
I dragged my worn out feet down the stairs and out the front door to get into the car. To be honest I was really excited to see them all but I would prefer to go and hang out with Alfie or Tanya and Jim.
******
Myself, Louise and Niomi were sat in Costa sipping hot chocolates and chatting about makeup and clothes.
"Zoë..." Louise whispered.
"What?" I questioned back,
"Look over there" she muttered whilst grinning like a Cheshire Cat at me. I turned round and Matt, Marcus and... Who was that?
No.
No no no no no.
Joe Weller.
Niomi squealed and ran up to hug Marcus. Louise copied her and waltzed over to Matt who engulfed her in a hug. I just stood there awkwardly. That was until Joe walked up to me looking guiltier than ever. He hugged me tight and I felt his body heat interact with mine. I released from the hug and looked down at me feet.
"Zoë... I am so so so sorry, I never meant to hurt you, I really like you and ... I don't know how to get girls to like me and I guess I thought that kissing you would help... I don't know, but I've been a mess knowing about your arm and seeing Alfie with you hurt me so much Zoë" he spoke whilst stepping away from the others who were now in deep convocations and kisses.
He looked at me straight in the eye. He had tears forming and his face told me that i was being harsh.
I love Alfie. Joe fractured my arm. I had to keep repeating in my head. It was the only thing that was stopping me from hugging him and saying that I was sorry.
"Zoë, Joe... Are you coming to boots?" Niomi chirped from across Costa. "Of course nimbob" I replied with a visibly fake smile. I then leant over and whispered to Joe.
"Act normal, we'll talk later" I said trying my hardest to show no emotion whatsoever but he winked and half heartedly smiled at my direction.
******
We had all been wondering round town for 2 hours now and were starting to get bored.
"My mums picking me up in like 10 minutes" I said to the group of us.
"Please can she take me zo?" Joe Weller questioned me. I sighed but he looked at me with wide eyes and a cheeky grin and I nodded in his direction.
We all agreed on who was going home with who and Niomi, Marcus, Louise and Matt all walked off, which left me and Joe alone for 10 minutes. I started to shake a bit. My eyes were burning with tears. I was scared what he would do to me.
"Come on" he snarled at me. He gripped onto my arm and dragged me into the disabled toilet in the back of town. He threw me up against the wall and held my chin harshly whilst pushing himself against my body so there was no gap between us.
"Zoë, you love me. Not Alfie. Me. If you dare say anything about me to Alfie, I will make sure you regret it" he shouted at me, from about 1cm away from my face.
I couldn't speak back. I had no words.
"DONT YOU" he yelled.
"Y-yes" I whispered, terrified at what he would do to me.
He grunted and leant in closer.
"Now you kiss me or I'm sure that Louise and Niomi would love to know all about Alfie, your nerd boyfriend" he murmured into my ear.
I froze. I didn't move an inch.
*ringggggggg ringggggggggg*
My phone. Yes. I reached my hand to grab onto my phone but he slapped it and fundeled for it himself. "Hello miss sugg" he cheerily answered. "I'm Joe weller, from next door" he said showing no expression on his face. "Alright, okay, Zoe's just in the toliet, yep, thank you, bye" he laughed. He pushed my phone back into my pocket.
"We need to go" I muttered.
"No we don't, we have 10 more minutes apparently" he smiled at me.
I hate him. I wanted to run back to Alfie and cry, cry until everything just went away. I love Alfie.
"I-i love A-Alfie" I stuttered. Suddenly his grip tightened, his eyes firm onto mine as I squeezed my own shut.
"You love me" he shouted. "Say it, admit it zo" his grip getting tighter everytime.
"I-i love y...ou" I whispered, barely audible.
"I didn't hear" he mischievously smiled, thinking he won.
"I love you" I said.
He smashed his cold lips onto mine.
"Kiss me back" he groaned as he released my hand from his hold and put it onto my face instead. I released that not kissing back would be so much worse. He stuck his wet tongue in my mouth and I felt him smile into the kiss. His sliding up my t-shirt. "No.." I murmured but clearly not heard. I felt him beginning to pull down my leggings. I reached down, still in the kiss, and yanked them back up my legs. He sighed but stuck his hand down there instead. Grabbing my hand he placed it onto his dick through his trousers. I pulled it away but his grip tightened and he held me there. He groaned and deepened the kiss. I stopped kissing back, as I began to tire.

*knock* "excuse me are you coming out soon" said an elderly woman's voice from outside.
Joe dropped me from his grip. And walked over to the door. He looked at me and signalled me over. He unlocked the door and smiled at the lady infront. "I'm so sorry, we were just checking her wrist" he said as he held up my fractured wrist.
"Sorry" I whispered.
"Oh it's alright, if that's what you were doing, I heard different that's all" We blushed then I speed walked back to where my mum was picking us up as my breathing increased. Joe followed behind me.

A/n
Hai you lovely lot:),
Thank you all for reading, question for you; who are your top three ships?
Mine are:
Zalfie, troyler and jaspar:)
I love you all and it was extra long as a sorry for not updating yesterday.
Tell me how I can improve;)
Byeee,
Georgia. Xx