Chapter 21.

Zoe://

We arrived back home from being at the doctors. Joe and Charlie both hugged me then ran off round next door to play or ...whatever. Leaving me and my mum to talk.
It turned out I fractured my wrist and I now had a white and pink cast on it for 3 weeks.
Brilliant.
I obviously started day dreaming because my mum tapped my shoulder and gave me a sympathetic smile followed by a wink.
"Right honey, sit in the living room and we're going to talk" she explained,
I just nodded and she kissed my head near were Alfie did and walked inside. What was I going to say to her? Tell her the truth? No. Tell her about Alfie? Hmmm maybe...my mum said she didn't mind me have boyfriends as long as I promised not to get into a so called 'stupid situation'.
"Zoë!" She called,
Here goes... With my wrist still throbbing I walked in and took a space on the sofa next to my mum.
"What happened?" She began to question,
"I fell over on my way back from the shop but Alfie helped me" I muttered.
"Who's Alfie?"
"A boy next door" I whispered,
My mum just let out a sigh,
"He's lovely I promise"
"Tell him to come here"
I looked at her like she was from outta space. She raised her eyebrows and grinned at me.
"Go on, ring him"
******
Alfie walked in the door and immediately hugged me.
"Hi Alfie" my mum smiled.
"Hello" he grinned back,
"Thank you for helping Zoe" she said, as she held her arms up for a hug.
"Your more than welcome" he replied, whilst accepting the hug.
He bought my fractured arm up and looked at it.
"Let's go upstairs Alf... Is that okay mum?"
"Yes of course" she laughed and with that she walked off.
"I'm gonna kill him" Alfie whispered with a serious yet sympathetic look on his face.
"What did he say when he got back?"
"Long story little one"
******
We were led on my bed with Alfie led on his back and me half on top of him with my arm round his waist.
"Do you want to know what he said"
"Yeah, fire away" I muttered as I hummed the tune to titanium.
He began to tell me everything...
******
Alfie://
**flashback to when he dropped Zoe at her door after hurting her arm with Joe**
I had tears in my eyes as I heard her crying from inside the door, I felt my heart break into a million pieces.
I walked back to my house and Poppy opened the door.
"Are you alright Alfie?" She questioned,
I muttered a yes then continued to go to my new room to the left of the house. I had just opened the door when Joe pushed me into my room, slammed the door and pinned me up against the wall.
"She. Loves. ME." He shouted in my face.
"She doesn't!" I screamed back, clearly taking him by surprise.
"How the fuck you got her I will never know but I will make her MINE!" He said as he punched me in the gut. Hard.
"She ... Will... Never..." Was all I managed to say before he kicked me to the floor and walked out my room. Standing on my laptop on the way out.
Zoë would never fall for him...
******
Zoe://
**back to current time**
"Alfie... That's awful" I breathed as I carefully lifted up his shirt.
He had bruises, blue, black and yellow covering his toned stomach.
I leant over and kissed it lightly, then pulled his top down and kissing his lips.
"I love you, he will never hurt us again" I whispered.
"What are we going to do at school? There I can't protect you" he stammered,
"I'll be fine, if I stay with Louise and Niomi then I'm okay" I said as I attempted to force a smile. He was just about to reply as my phone went off.
*dinggggg*
It chimed. We looked each other in the eye. Worrying at who it could be.
I sighed and picked it up.
1 message- Niomi.
I showed him and he smiled, for real this time.
I opened the text and read it outloud.
'Heya Zobo, me and Lou haven't seen you much, town tomoro? 12 meet at McDonald's:)xx'
I text back, 'hai Nimbob, of course! See ya then;)xx p.s fractured my arm:('
Alfie looked at me and smiled.
"Why are you smiling Alfalfa?" I grinned back at him,
"Because your gorgeous" he said and we both immediately blushed.
"Thank you Alfie" I whispered.
"I need to go now Zo" he murmered back.
I squeezed him tight until he. Moved my hands off and shut his eyes tightly together.
"Sorry! Did I hurt you?" I questioned, shocked that I forgot about his injuries.
"No...no... Zoë I'm fine" he hesitantly smiled.
He stood up off the bed followed by myself. I span round and looked him in the eye. On my tiptoes, I placed my lips on his. We continued this heated moment until we were out of breath and stopped.
"I love you, see ya" he said as he released me from a hug.
"I love you too, see ya" I called as he walked down the stairs and shut the door behind him.
My god I love him.
I looked down at the arm in a cast and sighed. How could I be so stupid to talk to Joe... Or even get involved with him in the first place?
Idiot.
I yawned suddenly and waltzed back to my room and looking out my window which led into his. He stood there, his big brown eyes twinkling in the light coming from our rooms.
I made a heart shape with my hands and held it up. He mirrored this.
I then got changed into my pyjamas and slid into bed, texting Alfie before falling into a deep sleep.

A/n
Happy internet best friend day! Ahah! Thank you all for reading:) would you like more in Alfie's point of view? Or just Zoe's?
Also, question for you... What's your eye colour? Mines green:0 apparently it's not that common but I don't know.
I have exams this week so sorry if the chapters aren't to great:D but I'm gonna try and keep the update scedule the same (every two/three/four days)
I love you all:)
Georgia. Xx