Chapter 51.

Zoe://
"Alfie I swear my ovaries are going to explode" I groaned, clutching my lower stomach as he wrapped his arm round me.
"I love you a lot, but that is too much information for a boy" he laughed. I gently hit his arm and continued putting my school shoes on.
"I so can't be bothered with school today" I complained again.
"Well... Ella won't be there so make it your mission to get Louise back" he instructed. I nodded.
"Yeah I will but what if she doesn't want to come back?" I looked up at him and he wrapped his arms round me.
"She will little one" he planted a kiss on my head and started walking downstairs.
******
"Hello!" I grinned as I hugged Meredith and Niomi.
"Where's Lou?" I questioned. Marcus pointed to the other side of the ground. Louise was sat on an old memorial bench, by herself, looking upset.
I immediately began walking over, ignoring everyone's protests.
"Niomi" I said and she joined my side.
"After everything she's down to us, your gonna-"
"She's our best friend!" I interrupted, "and we are now going to make sure that she is okay" I rolled my eyes and continued walking.
I sat down next to her and she jumped slightly, Niomi sat the other side and she began talking.
"I'm so sorry, I've been such a bitch to you two, your my best friends and I love you" a tear slid down her cheek and I hugged her tightly.
I sighed, "Your forgiven, we love you too" I smiled as we stood up and properly group hugged.
"Come back over to our group" Niomi grinned as we all linked arms.
Once we got over there Louise began to apologise to everyone.
"Louise... It's fine" Ingrid laughed.
"Although, you do need to properly meet Meredith" I raised my eyebrows as she began to look worried, "your first impressions weren't too great I'm afraid" I giggled and took her over to were Meredith and Tanya were sat.
"Hi Meredith" Louise began, "I'm sorry for being to rude and going off with Ella like that" she started but Meredith quickly interrupted.
"I can see that your lovely and that you didn't mean it" she got up and wrapped her arms round Louise. I smiled as I watched, soon Niomi, Tanya and I all joined in and we simply stood there in a secure hug.
******
"Did you know that Caspar is going to ask out Meredith?" Alfie grinned at me. I widened my eyes and smiled, "they're so perfect" I giggled as we walked out onto the field at lunch.
"Let's sit with Louise, Matt, Tanya, Jim, Meredith, Caspar, Niomi and Marcus" I grabbed his hand and dragged him over to were they're sat. Alfie sat down with his back against the tree and I sat between his legs.
I turned my head round and kissed Alfies lips quickly. I saw Louise out the corner of my eye, but for once, she didn't look disgusted because I was 'kissing a nerd', she looked happy and smiley.
I looked around at everyone, they were all happy and smiling. I loved it when it's like this... It just never lasts.
******
"I can't believe they let you out this early!" I exclaimed as I wrapped my arms round Joseph and then Charlie.
I started walking upstairs to get changed. Once I reached my room I took off my uniform and put on some joggers, a white vest and a cardigan, sticking with the whole 'grey' theme. I threw my hair up in a pony tail and wiped off my makeup.
"Finally" I sighed quietly.
I then put on some fluffy socks and checked my phone for any messages, which I had none, then continued to walk back down the stairs to my family.
As I reached the living room I saw my Mum and Dad sat together on my sofa, a smile immediately rose on my face.
"Zoe... MOVE!" My brother shouted then laughed whilst giving me a shove forward. He went and plonked himself down in-between them and I took my chance and sat down too.
It felt right, happy and amazing. To finally be cuddled, on one sofa with my whole family.
Life was becoming perfect again and it continued like that for a long time... But how about after five years?...

A/n
Two chapters left people!!
Georgia. Xx