Chapter 48.

a/n
WE GOT A FRICKING TROYLER SELFIE HOLY CRAP

Zoe://
I sat up on my bed and carried on editing my video whilst Alfie was showering. It was about half 12 but I had nothing important to do apart from maybe go and see the twins.
"Zooooo!" I heard my little brother call.
"Yes Josephhhh!" I shouted back.
"Can I do a job for you to get a fiver?" I giggled to myself as he poked his head round my door.
"What for?" I questioned.
"I've been saving up for a penny board and I only need five more pounds" he pouted.
I reached over and grabbed my purse from my handbag.
"If you run down stairs and grab myself and Alfie a glass of water each then you can have it" I smirked and he immediately darted off. I didn't even need a glass of water, I just knew he wanted to earn it somehow.
"Zoe" Alfie called from the bathroom.
"What's up?" I asked,
"I need a towel" he laughed. I stood up from my seat on my bed and put the laptop on the floor, next to my feet. I walked out and over to the banister.
"Pink, blue or green" I called jokingly.
"Pink!" He squealed in a pretend girly voice.
He opened the door a crack and I slipped the towel through. I caught sight of his messy wet hair and toned body.
"You look so hot" I sighed and immediately blushed, he winked back at me then shut the door.
"Got them Zoe!" My brother grinned and handed them to me.
"Thanks broseph" I said and handed him the five pounds.
"YESSSS!" He shouted, fist pumping the air as he ran downstairs shouting to mum.
I sat back down on my bed and continued editing this weeks video. After a couple of minutes, Alfie came trudging into my room in his boxers, also bringing an incredible Lynx (men's deodorant, if anyone didn't know btw ahah, smells amazing) smell with him.
My eyes widened and I felt the corners of my mouth turn upwards into a slight smile.
"Have you nearly edited your video?" He asked as he turned round to face me.
"Yepp" I smiled. I stood up and wrapped my arms round his neck.
He leant in and kissed me, our mouths moulding together as I pushed myself against him.
We drew apart as we ran out of breath.
I stroked down his stomach and kissed his jaw.
"I love you" I smiled.
"I love you more gorgeous" he replied still grinning like a Cheshire Cat.
******
I was dressed in dungarees with a dark blue short sleeves top on underneath. I had my makeup done and I had just put my white converse on with it all.
"Let's go!" My mum smiled.
"I can't wait to meet them" Alfie grinned nervously as I helped him down the step and into the car.
"I can't wait for you to meet them either... Honestly, you will love them to pieces" I sat next to him and my mum started the engine.
"It's like everything's going back to normal again" I whispered.
Alfie simply kissed the top of my head and we drove off towards the adoption home.
******
We stood in reception waiting for the twins to come downstairs. I could hear shouts and noise and music being played all around the centre, it certainly wasn't quite but it was welcoming and had a homely feel to it.
"ZOE!" Suddenly arms wrapped round my legs as Maya shouted my name and Chris cuddled onto me.
"This is the best place ever" Chris grinned up to me, "can I show you our bedroom and our new friends?" He looked hopeful as I nodded in reply. Alfie was still holding my hand tightly even when Maya grabbed my other one and started dragging me towards the stairs.
"Whos this?" Chris asked, looking at Alfie.
"This is Alfie" I smiled.
"Is he your boyfrienddddd?" Maya teased. I blushed red and nodded, "yes, he is my boyfriend" I sighed and smirked back at Maya.
"Let's go kidda" I gently squeezed her hand and she continued pulling me up the stairs.
We walked into a big room which had toys everywhere, three sets of bunk beds and many draws and wardrobes.
"Who do you share this with?" I asked Chris.
"Dillon, Rosie, Samuel and Gwennan" he replied. Samuel and Gwennan... Those names sound familiar... Bingo. Merediths brother and sister along with Emily and Freya.
"Maya, do you know someone called Freya or Emily?" I questioned her. Alfie gave me a funny look but I needed to know.
"Yeah, they're in the room next to us and their sister has the top room" she smiled.
"What's their sister called?"
"Oh, Meredith and she shares with Anna" Maya shrugged and walked back over to Alfie.
"I won't be a second" I walked out the door and up to the next flight of stairs, they were skinny and little, quite hidden. I'm guessing this is the top room.
I walked and saw the most stunning room. It was rose gold and white themed with two double beds and two huge wardrobes.
"Hello?" I shouted.
"Ur, hi" a timid voice answered.
"Are you Anna?" I asked, she was extremely pretty and looked quite similar to Meredith. Anna nodded.
"Where's Meredith? She's my friend" I explained.
"Zoe, what are you doing here?" Meredith pocked her head round the corner, she looked shocked, her eyes filled with tears.
"I know people who got moved here and they share a room with Samuel and Gwennan, don't be worried, it's okay" I weakly smiled.
"Please don't tell anyone" she begged.
"Alfie's downstairs, come down its alright" I brought her in for a hug and she squeezed me tightly.
"Your one of my bestest friends, I cant loose you" tears streamed down her face.
"What are you going on about?" I giggled, "do you really think I wouldn't be friends with you because of where you live?" She nodded and buried her face in her hands.
"Oh Meredith" I sighed and hugged her once more quickly.
"Come on, come and see Alfie" I grinned and she followed me down stairs.
******
Alfie understood once we had explained and we were currently sat in a circle with Meredith, Anna, Maya, Chris, Emily and Freya.
"We have to go but we will see you all soon" I weakly smiled, standing up and taking Alfie's hand in mine.
After we waved goodbye, my mum came to pick us up and we promptly drove home.
******
After uploading my video and painting my nails and having tea/dinner, myself and Alfie tucked up into bed and gently fell asleep. I felt safe in his protective arms, I snuggled in closer.
"I love you Alfred" I kissed him chin, waiting for a reply.
"I love you too beautiful Zoe" he poured his lips, keeping completely still. I leant up and planted a kiss back on them.
"Goodnight" I sighed.
"Goodnight baby" he replied.

A/n
I'm getting really stuck with this storyline... Please help:-(
Also... Part 50!! That crayyyyyzay!!
Well done on 9 million subscribers Zoe!!<3
Thank you for 13.1+ k., ily all readers. <3
Georgia. Xx