Chapter 47.

Zoe://
I woke up to a slight beeping noise and some rustling about. The beeping stopped and I felt a tender kiss on my neck. I breathed out and rolled over.
"Hello gorgeous!" I smiled and kissed his lips before he could reply.
"Good morning little one" he pushed my hair back and behind my ear, "I need to get up to go to school but you go back to sleep" he whispered in his morning voice as always.
He swung his legs over me and got out of bed. I started to sit up but he gently pushed me back down and tucked the covers round me.
"Stay there and rest beautiful" he smirked, "do you feel sick at all?" He questioned.
I shook my head as much as I could with my head on a pillow and he smiled then began getting changed.
******
It reached quarter to ten and I had got ready and was waiting in the car for my mum. Alfie had gone to school at normal time which was only a few hours ago but I majorly missed him already, and I think my mum could tell.
Suddenly the car door opened and my mum hopped into the driving seat.
"Are you ready?" She rubbed my knee.
I nodded and breathed out gently.
Deep down I was terrified, mostly at the thought of having to have my last years at school with Ella. Another part of me was reaching out to the twins, but I can't go near them, they're dangerous, they're Joe Wellers cousins.
"Stop worrying Zo, it will be alright" my mum spoke.
"It might not be though" I chewed on my lip nervously.
******
I stepped into reception and a teacher went and got Alfie from isolation.
When I saw him come down the corridor I hugged him tightly.
"Hello Zoe! Are you alright?" I heard a voice call. I turned round and Caspar and Matt where stood there.
"Hello, I'm okay I guess" I weakly smiled.
"Is Marcus okay?" I whispered to Alfie. Once they had walked off, I saw more worried about him to be honest.
"Yeah, he's alright, his mum believed his story so it's not too bad" Alfie smirked and kissed my head.
******
I walked in and sat down I front of Mrs. Houston and my head master.
"Hello Zoe, Alfie and Mrs Sugg" he greeted.
"Hello" I sighed.
"Right Zoe, we know what has happened in the past with Joe Weller and we can now confirm that his cousin Ella is attending this school and we understand that she has been giving you both a hard time, we need you to explain what has happened in detail involving her" Mrs Houston spoke firmly and gently.
I explained every thing, I told them about her genuinely being a cow to when I saw and helped the twins. Alfie told them what happened with her, Marcus and Alfie too.
"Okay, I'm going to get Marcus out of isolation and swap him with Ella. I'm then going to call social services to make sure that the twins you have mentioned are safe. I'm going to be phoning the police to ensure that Joe and Casey have no contact with the outside world so they will not be involved in any plans to do with you or anyone else" she confirmed.
I let out a sigh, "thank god" I whispered to Alfie.
******
"We have spoken to the police and they have no contact, Ella is in isolation and Marcus is out, Alfie you won't be going back in there, we have also spoken to social services." She paused and her face turned to a worried look.
"The twins are not safe in that house, they are going to be put in care and their brother who is 18+ and has a legal say, has agreed, they will be moving straight away, so today and tomorrow" I gasped and tears filled me eyes.
"They're safe there Zo" Alfie rubbed my shoulder and I burst into tears.
"They don't deserve that though" tears streamed down my face, ruining my fresh make up.
"It's okay, we'll visit them gorgeous" he smiled gently and sympathetically.
"I'm sorry" I muttered to the teacher who watched me cry.
"It's understandable" the head master replied.
"Ella will be moving to highland park school permanently" Mrs Houston carried on. I smiled for real that time.
"Will we have you back on Monday Zoe?" He asked. I nodded.
"When's Ella moving?" I questioned.
"Today is her last day" he nodded.
I thanked them and stood up. Finally I have a chance to have a normal life.
******
After leaving Alfie at school I went home and lead in my bedroom.
"Zoe!" My mum called up the stairs.
"Ashleigh and Fleur have said that the twins brother asked if you want to help the twins move and pack their stuff with them" I froze.
"Of course I do" I replied, as enthusiastic as possible.
"Let's go now darling" she shouted again.
"Okay, I'm coming now" I replied and hopped down stairs.
******
We arrived at the twins house and there were people every where, not partying this time, just sat drinking and playing Xbox by the looks of things.
"Zoe!" I heard a squeaky voice call. "Hello Maya" I grinned and she hugged me.
"Where going for a holiday" she smiled my insides weakened. They though it was a holiday?
"Hi Zoe" Chris yelled as I carried on walking upstairs.
"Hello Chris" I smiled and began looking at the two boxes they had filled.
"You're doing good at packing" I congratulated them.
"We're nearly done" Maya giggled.
"Good, I'll help you two" my heart melted for them, they were the sweetest kids and even when they're moving to an adoption home they're still smiling, honestly, it's adorable.
I began putting all their clothes into the two boxes.
******
"All done" Chris announced, about 45 minutes later.
"Perfect" I high fived them both, leaving them laughing with joy.
"Zoe, Let's go" my mum shouted up the stairs. She had gone to get shopping whilst I was here.
"Okay" I called back in reply and hugged both twins.
"See you's soon kiddieswinks" I ruffled their head and walked downstairs.
******
I watched as they waved out the window to me.
"They clearly adore you Zoe" my mum soothed.
"I adore them too" I sighed, "it's not fair but I know that it's for the best" I smiled.
My mum just nodded along and continued driving home.
******
I began running a bath and I grabbed some Nike joggers and a Nike jumper with a white vest and some frilly trainer socks. I scooped my hair into a messy bun and took off my make up with a flannel. 
Once my bath had ran I put in a bubble bar under the tap, it turned bright pink and smelt amazing. Well it was from lush so of course it was.
I put on a bluey-green mud heating face mask, stripped then got in the bath.
******
After I got out, taken the face mask off, dryed me, body lotioned and changed, I decided to wash my hair as I still had an hour until Alfie would be back, but he'd probably go back home today.
Maybe I could film it for YouTube? I thought to myself.
I grabbed my camera and filmed shots of my shampoo, conditioner and heat protecter that I would be washing my hair with.
Once I'd finished I started washing my hair over the shower.
I towel dryed it and brushed it all out, spraying it with more heat protecter.
I turned on my hair dryer and began drying it.
Once my hair was dry, I set my camera up in front of me and began straightening it all.
I finished it all off by getting a tiny bit of hair and plaiting it into a side plait.
"Done!" I smiled and turned my camera off. I then quickly filmed and intro and outro to it.
When finished, I picked up my laptop and pulled it onto my lap as I sat on my bed and began to go on YouTube.
567 subscribers, I gasped and clicked on the comments section of my last video with Alfie.
'Cutest couple!'
'Perfect for each other'
'So sweet'
'Amazing video, defiantly subscribed'
I grinned for every second as I read through the comments and replied to them.
I then plugged my camera into my laptop with the plug and downloaded all the footage to edit away until Alfie came back.
******
"Zoee" I heard a whisper coming from above me.
"Yeah" I whispered, barely audible, and without opening my eyes properly.
"I've missed you today, please can we have a cuddle"
"Alfie." I sat up once I realised who it was, I swung my arms round his neck and pulled him into the bed with me.
"You smell amazing" he commented.
"Thanks, as do you" I complemented. I blushed and cuddled in further.
"What have you been up to liccle one?" He whispered whilst he kissed and sucked gently behind my ear in my weak spot.
I stifled a moan, "I filmed and edited a video I guess I must have just fallen asleep once I'd finished." I continued.
He rolled us over so he was on top and he kissed my neck.
"Ahh" I moaned quietly.
"Alfie, people might hear us" I whispered gently.
"Baby, your mums gone out to your aunties and Joseph is round mine with Charlie" I snogged him roughly and I began unbuttoning his shirt.
"I love you but I'm not ready" I looked down and covered my face.
"I know that your not and its fine, but I can still make out with you" he smirked and winked at me.
I grabbed his neck and pulled his lips onto mine as I took off my jacket and best leaving me in a bra, he threw his shirt and tie across the room with his blazer. I groaned slightly as he kissed the top of my boob.
"tell me to stop if I go too far" he whispered to me.
"Carry on" I whined.
I grabbed the zip on his trousers and unzipped and unbuttoned them. He took them off and slid my joggers down.
He leant against me and I could feel his hardness.
I pushed him over so I was on top and I pushed the covers off the bed for more room, I then grinded on him and we both moaned slightly.
I leant down and attached my lips to his. We carried on until me ran out of breath and let go.
"I love you deyes" I grinned and winked.
"I love you too suggworth" he nudged me gently and we put our clothes back on.