Chapter 34.

Alfie;//

I knocked on Zoe's door at about 10am that morning, I was incredibly worried about her, I had heard nothing from her or Joe and she wasn't at her window at all to communicate.
"Hello Alfie" Zoe's mum opened the door and pulled me gently inside. She was crying and had tears trailing down her cheeks. I walked into the kitchen and looked worryingly at her.
"Zoe's gone" she sobbed. I froze.
"What?"
"She went out yesterday after school and didn't come back" I held out my arms and she accepted the hug.
"Joe hasn't been seen either" I whispered.
"She's with your brother" mrs sugg questioned me.
"Half, but yeah, he's dangerous" her face fell and she picked up her phone. I watched as she dialed 999 and held the phone up to her ear.
My poor little Zoe.
The fact that she could be alone with Joe scares me. I told her that if always protect her and I failed. It was all starting to slide into place, I was being accepted into the popular group and everyone knew about myself and Zoe being together. And now she's gone.
My phone suddenly pinged as I listened to mrs sugg telling the police all the details.
'Marcus:
Mate can u get Zoe to text me, Niomi is upset and is going round to Louise's and they invited Zoe, I need to know what's up wiv her:('
I responded saying that Zoe lost her phone.
Wait.
Her phone.
She takes her phone everywhere.
"Her phone!!" I shouted. Tracy turned around and her eyes gone bright at the thought that she could have it with her.
Tracey continued to talk to the police and told them about her phone.
"Her number is..." She told them Zoe's number and her email.
"Is her tracking on?"
"Yes, okay"
"Bye"
"They will be 5 minutes Alfie and they will be tracking her phone from our house whilst asking questions okay?" She hurriedly spoke as she hugged me quickly and walked towards the mirror and began perfecting her appearance.

Zoe;//
I heard the door lock being undone and I sat up immediately.
It must be at least 11 by now, also I'm bored as hell and scared.
"Zoe?" I heard a very familiar voice call.
I decided on not replying to it.
Joe Weller walked in and grinned at the sight of me.
"I've brushed my teeth and changed clothes" I sighed.
"Good, well now that your all fresh and ready...are you a virgin?" He seductively muttered.
"Stop Joe, I'm not doing anything with you" my voice broke at the end, I wanted Alfie to come and help me, to save me from this hell hole.
"Now we all know that you haven't got much choice, don't we Zoe?"

Alfie;//
The police knocked on the door and I immediately ran to get it.
"Hello, Is Mrs sugg there?" One of the four officers asked me.
"Yeah" I signalled them to come in.
By this time Joseph had come down stairs and I quickly sent him over to Charlie's next door. He would be too worried to do anything if we told him.
******
After we explained everything again to the police, they said that they had no criminal record for Joe, but they did for his Auntie Casey.
"I could ring my mum and try and get information off her" I inquired.
"That would be great Alfie"
I held my phone up to my ear as it began ringing, she answered almost immediately;
(A-Alfie: AM: Alfie's Mum)
AM-Hi Alf, you alright honey?
A-Hi, where's Joe?
AM-He's staying at Casey's, his auntie, tonight, did he not tell you?
A-No he didn't, but thank you
AM-your welcome, see ya later
A-Bye
(End of call)
I turned back to them,
"he's staying with Casey"
"BINGO!" Said a man who had just been staring at a laptop screen for the past 15 minutes.
"What is it?" I asked hopefully.
"I've found her phone, we need to go quickly, this is where Casey committed a crime before of assault"
"Let's go!"
"Alfie, you come with me and Tracy with Barry"
We sat inside the police cars and a postcode was handed to us.
Please be here Zoe, I need you baby.

Zoe;//
(ABUSE WARNING)
He was hovered over the top of me and suddenly bit down softly on my neck, but it didn't pleasure me, it didn't feel nice, it was wrong, all of this is.
He pulled my leggings and knickers down to my knees and began kissing me once more.
"KISS ME BACK" he shouted as he slapped my face and punched my stomach.
"Owwwh" I shouted.
"Shut up" Joe muttered.
I yanked my pants and trousers back up as I kissed him back. His wet sloppy tongue jamming down my throat.
He reached his hand up my top and grabbed my boob harshly. He pulled and squeezed it, then doing the same to the other one.
"STOP JOE, PLEASE" I shouted, even louder than before. I was just hoping that someone, somewhere would here me.
He suddenly stopped and looked me evilly in the eye.
He pulled down his jeans and pants and yanked mine back down again.
"You wouldn't" I whispered.
I trying pulling them up but he hit me again on my thigh.
I screamed and sobbed but suddenly heard something.
It sounded like a police siren but it stopped.

Alfie;//
He had our sirens on and where going so fast.
"We had better turn them off as we near it, if the boys there then he'll run" one officer brain waved.
The other one nodded and switched them off.
We pulled over at a small dirty portacabin. There was a huge white van that we had parked next to.
"Her phone is in the van, so I'm guessing she's in there" Sargent Sidney educatedly guessed.
We all froze though, as soon as we heard it.
'Owwwwh, help me please' a loud, ear piercing scream echoed around.
'Shut up' another shout.
Nobody hesitated in running towards her and the police undid the bolted door.
I will never forget what I saw.
Joe was hovered above her.
Her bruised covered stomach and black eye stood out.
The police grabbed Joe and I ran over to Zoe.
She was shaking wildly and couldn't find her breath.
"You came just in time" she croaked out a whisper to me.
Extremely gently, I pulled her into my chest. I could feel her heart beating 100 miles an hour.
"It's okay, I've got you now, your all safe, I promise"
She quickly pulled up her leggings and carried on wailing and sobbing into me.
"We need to take immediate pictures of the injuries" the police officer informed.
Zoe lead flat on the bed and pushed her tshirt up.
She then pulled down her leggings and showed her thighs, and then her black eye and red, swollen and bruised cheek.
After the pictures were done, she cuddled myself and Tracey for a good 15 minutes, until she whispered.
"I need to get out of here, please take me out"

A/n
I'm sorry for the horrible scenes,
Ily all,
Thank you so much for reading,
Thanks for 6.3+k that's AMAZING,
Also I'm working on another book *smirks proudly*,
Question:
What's your favourite animal?
Answer:
Snow leopard or guinea pigs.
Please don't hesitate to ask me questions and yeah,
Georgia. Xx