Chapter 12.

Zoe://

I tried my best to carry on as normal and find Louise and Niomi.
I looked everywhere on my way to science, which I had with them both. I searched all the girls toilets, whilst checking my hair and makeup to, but they weren't there.
I eventually arrived in my science class, five minutes late. I sat down on the wooden stall after apologising to my teacher. I studied my eyes around the classroom but still they weren't there. Where are they? I always meet them in the toilets if I'm not with them already... What are they playing at?
******
I had finished the science lesson and I was now in ICT and the bell was seconds from ringing. Louise and Niomi weren't in this class either. What are they doing? For goodness sake.
*riinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng*
I got up and swung my bag over my shoulder. I said muttered bye to Caspar and Oli and ran out the class room.
Just as I had stepped out of the door I felt a huge hand ruffling my hair.
"Heyyyy!" I exclaimed as I span around to see who it was.
"Louis! You idiot!"
"That's what you get for not saying bye to me Zo!" He laughed,
"Sorry... Bye Louis!" I giggled.
Great, I now had to take a trip to the grotty toilets near sickbay to check that my hair was okay.
******
I pushed the toilet door open and straight infront of me was Louise and Niomi.
"Where the bloody hell have you two been?!" I tryed to sound angry but couldn't help laughing at the end.
"Well we got kicked out of the other three toilets, so we had to come to this sticking mess. But it's better than sitting in science and ict!" Niomi explained at 50mph, giggling as she finished,
"You didn't think to tell then no?" I exclaimed!
"Sorry zo but where were you at break??" Louise grinned,
"I...urrr..." I stuttered, I racked my brain to think of a decent answer but couldn't manage in time,
"I heard Joe Weller likes you" Niomi smiled at me,
"Does he ? Oh?" I questioned, trying to sound at least half surprised,
"That's where you were! You cheeky..." Louise chanted,
"Nooooooo!" I laughed at her,
We all just laughed it off whilst I scanned my brain of an excuse, but luckily, they soon let it pass.
******
It was now the start to our next lesson. I broke off from Louise and Niomi as we all went to our separate classes.
I had just managed to get out of sight when someone grabbed my arm and roughly pulled me into the cleaners cupboard.
"What the hell??" I shouted, as I turned around and saw Joe Weller stood there smirking at me.
"We have something Zoë, we both know it..." He whispered, as his hands grabbed my petite waist.
I stood there for a moment, not knowing what to say.
I like Alfie. I kept repeating to myself, over and over, but I don't think I could resist.
He pushed me up against the wall, not so gentle this time and rested his forehead against mine.
I stared at him in the eyes and studied his facial features. He was very attractive, I must admit.
But Alfie. It wouldn't go any further than this with Joe, would it? And me and Alfie arnt even together...
I couldn't resist. I smashed my lips on his and quickly found a rhythm.
What was I doing? My mind was screaming no, but I didn't find myself stopping.
******
We released each other from our grip and I looked him in the eyes once more.
"I've got to go now but I sure as hell want to do this again" he smiled and walked out.
I stood there. Out of breath. What had I just done?
I ran to the toilets and pulled my phone out of my pocket.
Tanya.
The only person who i can ask for help. I knew she was ill today so she won't be in a lesson.
I sat down on the side next to the sink and began to call her phone.