Chapter 25.

Zoe://

We had been sat here for about 40 minutes and we had gone completely numb all over. We couldn't move an inch incase of being seen by Caspar, Marcus and Louis.
There convosations so far had been extremely standard. I mean, if you were sat under a tree in this situation, you would at least want to here gossip! ...We all did!
"Marcus, did you know that Joe Weller has a crush on Zoe?"
Alfie grip on my hand tightened. I looked at him and shook my head, whilst mouthing 'I love you' just to confirm it.
"No!, has he?" Caspar laughed back.
"he'll get her in an instant" Louis commented.
"Also he's moved house next door to her with that nerd, Alfie"
Wait, how did Caspar have all this gossip?
"I knew that! I was in town with Matt and Joe and we saw the girls, Louise, Niomi and Zoë, that's when Joe told me"
Oh my god.
"How are you and Niomiiiii" Caspar teased him.
"We're good, she's amazing"
Awh.
There convosation about me ended there, but it goes to show how quickly gossip can spread.
On the other hand, were still sat under the bloody tree.
"Come on boys, let's go to the shop now, we've ran out of coke" Louis.
Oh, thank god.
As we heard footsteps getting up and walking back we began to quietly creep around tree. I checked that they were gone and gave them the all clear.
Connor immediately started running in circles to try and get rid of his numb leg. Kian began doing done weird stretches with seemed to satisfy him but myself and Alfie stood there just looking at each other. He held his arms out and I quickly went in for a hug.
"I love you, we'll find a way round Joe, it'll be okay" I said whilst stroking his sticking up hair.
"I love you too and... I hope so"
He muttered whilst leaning in.
Our lips latched together as we kissed for about 5 second forgetting about the other boys for a moment. "Get a rooooom" Kian shouted.
We turned round and laughed at them still stretching and running. "My arm hurts" I mutter.
"Where little one?"
"Maybe the one in the cast Alfie?"
He giggled but then looked serious.
"I can't kiss it better it it's in a cast, can I?" He smirked whilst raising an eyebrow.
I leant my head on his chest and and wrapped my arms around his waist. It was only a matter of seconds before Kian and Connor joined in the hug and bundled in the middle.
"Awwh this is soooo cute" Kian mimicked causing us all to laugh. But suddenly we all froze.
We heard more voices in the distance, but this one I recognised straight away.
"TANYA" I saw her right in the distance and ran all the way until I was wrapped in her arms.
I've missed my best friend so much and it felt so good to be reunited with her again.
"I've missed you" i whispered, my voice muffled in her hood.
"I've missed you to zo" she whispered back, refusing to let go still.
When we finally parted, all the boys stood there looking at us and we immediately burst out laughing whilst they looked utterly confused.
"Okay Zoe and you guys, this is Jim, my boyfriend and I'm Tanya" Tanya smiled.
He grinned at us and we returned it.
"Okay so Tan and Jim I'm Zoe and this is Kian, Connor and this is Alfie my boyfriend" I said whilst winking.
We all stood there and began to laugh.
"We're heading back now. Do you want to meet us at the shop tomorrow you two?" I smiled. "Yeah of course! Meet there at 5 Zo" Tanya grinned back at me. "Okie see ya then".
After we all said our goodbyes, kian, Connor, Alfie and me all carried on walking back to our separate houses. Kian and Connor lived in our village, just in a different street, all together it was about a five minute walk which want far I guess.
Once we reached there house I hugged them both and muttered, "I love you both so very much" "we love you too zoepoo" they replied. I let go of them and waved goodbye. Leaving just myself and Alfie left.
"I'm really scared Alf" I whispered after a 2 minute comftable silence. He looked down at me s worry filled his eyes. "Me too" he simply replied whilst gripping hand and squeezing it tight. "I love you more than anything, yeah?"
"I love you more than anything too" ... Why do I still blush every time we say that?
We eventually arrived at our houses and I pecked him on the lips and hugged him goodbye.
I love him. I need to keep him in my life forever.