Extra Chapter :-)

So I couldn't write the sequel, I'm so sorry, I didn't have enough ideas and I couldn't think of a story that was just as good to match this one.
But, I did try and I wrote about 300 words of it and its been sitting in my drafts for about two years now,
So here you go :-)
And thank you for 71.6K xoxo

I lifted my head up and felt immediately dazed. The room was spinning and my head ached slightly.
I eventually sat up and looked around. It was a plain simple hospital room with a bunch of flowers in every corner. I looked at the table next to me and quickly noticed a blue clipboard, I reached over and grabbed it, shocked by what it said.
'Patient: Zoe Sugg:
Cause of injury: Drugged? Over dosed?'
Wait, I didn't do that?
'Body went into shock and fell unconscious'
This explains what happened I guess. But who drugged me? The thought of Joe Weller sat like a rock at the back of my head. I need to shake it off, it can't be him, he doesn't know where I am...
"Little one, you're awake" I heard a joyful voice call and a few seconds later had arms powering towards me and wrapping me up in a hug. Alfie looked at me with a sympathetic grin on his face.
"Where's my babies?" I questioned quickly.
"At Marcus and Nimbobs" he said before planting a kiss on my head/hair.
"Zoeee" a nurse walked in and smiled.
"Oh, urm, Sir?" Alfie looked up, "we can't let you have that in here" she sympathetically sighed as she pointed to his camera.
"Why not? I'm a youtuber, I carry it every where I go" he explained calmly.
"There is a reason why..." She took him by the arm and gently led him outside.
"There is a reason why your girl friend overdosed, it may not involve you but we have to be sure... She will have police questions and counselling later on today" she carried on, it was quite, but I could still hear through the glass. The look on Alfie's face said it all.
He knows that I would never over dose... He knows me too well.
I could almost physically see the thought run through his head... The simple name that ruined my life and is continuing to do so. Joe Weller.