Chapter 14.

Thank you all for 1000+ reads, ily all:)
Georgia. Xx

Zoe://

We stopped outside the tree house, where Alfie gestured for me to go before him, so I did.
Even when he's upset with me, he still manages to put me first.
This is what I like.
I jolted back wards on the wobbley ladder but automatically felt safe, knowing he was behind me.
I got about three quarters up when I paused for a minute.
I took a deep breath.
Suddenly Alfie pushed my bum up, as a sign for me to keep going.
I grinned and blushed a dark shade of red. But carried on dragging myself up the ladder.
When we both got to the top, we proceeded to sit down on the bean bags and we just sat there. Staring at each other. When suddenly, he spoke.
"We're not together, I shouldn't be upset..." He trailed off.
I could see the hurt pouring out of his eyes when he looked back at me. They weren't mean or angry, just sad and lost.
"I feel like I've known you forever and when you ignored me... It hurt and I know you warned me, but I didn't expect that. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you, I just wanted to see you so bad."
He said, his voice full of emotion.
My stomach was turning in knots. I felt like I was going to be sick. My eyes became heavy and watering, like I was trying to hold back a waterfall. Why can't I just grow a pair and tell people at school that we're friends? Why am I so scared?
Before I knew it, I was in floods of tears. Alfie stood in front of me holding my shoulders.
I covered my face with my freezing cold hands and just cried even more.
"Zoe... Calm down!, I'm sorry..."
He spoke desperately.
"It's not you... It's me..." I whispered between tears.
He pulled me in and squeezed me tightly.
"I'm so sorry" I cried whilst breathing heavily.
"Zoë we're not even together, it's my fault, I'm pathetic... I guess I just really like you." He cried.
Pathetic? Are you joking?
I hit his chest lightly.
"Pathetic is the last thing you are, I know we're not together, but I want us to be... But..."
He looked down at me with pain In his eyes. I forced my head down and stared at my shoes.
"But what little one?"
"I... I... Kissed... Joe Weller" I whispered.
His grip immediately loosened. I thought he would react angrily but he didn't.
"It's fine... if you like him then go for it, but I like you and it would break my heart" he now had tears streaming down his adorable face.
"I like you more" I spoke.
"Your beautiful" he said, out of the blue.
"What?" I laughed,
"Even with makeup all down my face and all over your sleeves, I'm still beautiful yeah?" I giggled,
"Yes, more than anyone in the world"
He whispered.
"Awwh" I muttered to myself.
We both simply stood there. Staring at each other. Deep into our eyes.
He had amazing eyes, they held so much love in them, I wanted to stare at them forever.
Suddenly he began to lean in. I began to do the same. I didn't feel the same as joe. It felt magical and amazing.
Our lips connected and I felt his soft lips pushing up against mine.
Warm shivers flew down my spine.
I had never experienced sparks like this. I instantly knew I would pick Alfie over Joe.
We both pulled out the kiss and continued staring at eachother for a moment.
"I'll try not to talk to you at school...if you... Would...maybe ...be my girlfriend?" He whispered,
"of course" I grinned from ear to ear.
I didn't know if this was the right decision but, I guess we'll soon find out.