Chapter 41.

Zoe://

I swapped the book that the camera was balanced on, for a bigger one then sat back on Alfie's bed.
"Perfect" I sighed.
I leant forward again and pressed record on the camera.
"Hello-" I started but soon stopped.
"Alfie I don't know what to say to... It" I explained.
"Who do I address it to?" I carried on.
"To everybody, everybody who will watch" he smiled.
I composed myself and started again.
I began to talk through everything in my makeup bag and ended up rambling about each item.
"Thank you for watching! Please share this with your friends!" I waved bye to the camera and leant forward to turn it off.
"See, your a natural" Alfie grinned at me.
"A natural at rambling" I sarcastically replied back to him.
He shook his head and laughed at my 'ridiculousness'.
I smirked at him and looked to the side of my leg as my phone went off.
'From Niomi:
I had an argument with Louise:'( please can you ring her and talk to her zoeeeeeeella:'( xxxx'
I read it out to Alfie and dialed Louise on my phone.
(Z- Zoe, L- Louise)
L- Hi Zoe, I'm kinda busy
Z- Busy enough to have an argument with Niomi, what happened?
L- Zoe, I'm busy, I'm with Ella, I'll call you later
Z- Who is Ella? Tell me what happened Lou!
L- She's my cousin who's new to our school tomorrow and she's a better friend than you or Niomi
Z- What the hell?
L- You and Niomi are constantly hanging out with the nerds behind my back so Ella is moving to our school, she's new tomorrow and she's my cousin, I'm not hanging around with you two again and if you want to be my friend so badly then you'll have to work for it
Z- Well you can kiss goodbye to our friendship, has she bloody brainwashed you?
L- oh piss off Zoe
She hung up the phone. I looked at her number with wide eyes and dialled Niomi again.
"What happ-" Alfie started, but I silenced him.
"I'll tell you in a sec" I whispered.
(N- Niomi, Z- Zoe)
N- Zoe?
Z- this Ella has clearly brainwashed her
N- that's what I said to Marcus
Z- me too but to Alfie
N- I've gotta go Zoella but I'll see you at school tomorrow
Z- love you nimbob byie
N- luv ya bye
"Louise hates us" tears began to flow out my eyes. Our perfect group was coming to an end and my bitch sister was back.
"Tell me what happened little one" he muttered. He pulled me onto his lap and I led on top of him whilst he kissed my head.
I explained what Louise and Niomi said to him and he sighed but listened to every word.
"She's obviously sucking up to Ella and Ella's obviously said something about us all to make Louise think all this.
"I know, let's change subject" I sighed.
"Good plan, what are you going to do with this video you filmed?" He asked me.
"I'm gonna edit it and create a YouTube channel then upload it" I smiled.
"Okay, tonight?"
"I'm gonna cuddle you" I grinned.
"Let's edit and upload this video then we will cuddle all night" he kissed my head again and lightly pushed me of his lap.
I grabbed his laptop and the camera then plugged it in.
I began editing and cutting bits out.
******
"Now to create a YouTube channel" Alfie rubbed my shoulders and kissed my neck tenderly. I shuddered slightly and turned around.
"And have you got any suggestions mr deyes?"
"Well zoella..."
"Perfect, thank you"
"Wait, what?" He laughed.
"Zoella... I'll call it Zoella" I smirked at him.
******
I clicked 'upload' and held my breath.
"Well done baby" Alfie whispered.
I span round on the spiny chair and hugged him.
"I love you" I spoke clearly.
"I love you too" he replied.
******
I woke up and stretched before leaning to the side and swiping right and switching my alarm off.
There was no Alfie next to me but figured that because the shower was running, he must be in there.
I got up and began styling and brushing my hair ready for school.
******
I stepped off the bus with Alfie at my side and Marcus and Louis infront.
The immediately began looking round for a new face and it didn't take long before I found one.
"Hey Zoe, there's menna be two new twins in our form today, Samuel and Gwennan" my brother smiled at me.
"There's a new girl in mine too called Ella" I faked a smile back. He laughed and ran off with Charlie.
I had clasped eyes on a girl laughing and joking with Louise and Caspar.
"That must be Ella" I sniffed.
She had piled on makeup and her hair was scruffy and shoved up in a pony tail.
I then looked to the left and saw another new girl. Dammit. If that was Ella then I'm stuffed. She looked stunning. Natural makeup and long brown hair. She was stood by her self and I turned slightly and pulled Alfie, Marcus and Louis towards her. As we approached her she smiled and her green eyes lit up.
"Hello!" I grinned.
"Hey!" She smiled.
"I'm Meredith, I'm knew today and I only know Ella but she's a bitch" she giggled.
"Haha, I've heard about her too, well, I'm Zoe, this is my boyfriend Alfie and this is Marcus and Louis"
"It's nice to meet you all!" She exclaimed back.
The conversation continued but the whole time I was getting evil eyes off Louise and I could see Ella giving Meredith the same look.
******
It was now break time and everyone was sat in our area. I saw sat with Niomi, Alfie, Caspar, Tanya, Connor, Kian, Grace and Meredith.
"Ur Ella's approaching and the other girl" Meredith whispered. I tilted my head and saw Louise and Ella coming towards us.
"Caspar, please can you show Ella her way to. Your, Zoe, Alfie and Louis science lesson because myself and Marcus are heading to ours now and she doesn't know we're to go to" Louise grumpily spoke.
"Of course-" Caspar began but Niomi spoke first.
"Um, no your not" she stood up and ran over to Marcus who engulfed her in his strong arms.
"Hi Ella" I fake smiled.
"Oh, is that Zoe?" She asked Louise.
"Yes, I am Zoe and I have a voice, and manners which you seem to be lacking in" I ranted. I felt Alfie's arm sneak around my waist.
She huffed and walked away.
******
"Right were doing a practical, so you will be in your usual pairs but we will need to change some around because of our two new girls who don't know how to work anything yet" the teacher started.
We were now in science and I was always paired with Alfie as we sit next to each other but that was about to change.
"Alfie if you move over here next to Ella and Meredith, you move next to Zoe, then you can work in those pairs instead" my mouth dropped open but Alfie squeezed my hand and moved like he'd been asked to, which was the opposite side of the room, at least I was next to Meredith.
"Right start getting your equipment and begin after drawing the graphs in your books".
About ten minutes into the practical once everyone had drawn the graphs and began the practical, I looked over at Alfie and Ella.
They were laughing and stood quite close together. I stared at him and he didn't move his eyes from hers once.
"Meredith, look" I whispered, trying to hold back tears.
"What a bitch" she said once she had seen it all.
"She flirts with everyone that has a pulse and a dick, I wouldn't worry Zo, I've been here less than a day and I can already see how much he adores you" she sympathetically smiled at me.
"Do you have any siblings?" I questioned.
"Yeah, I have a little brother called Samuel and a sister called Gwennan, they are twins and then I have a younger sister who is four, she's called Freya and another sister who's 7 called Emily" she smiled.
"Woah, quite the family then!" I exclaimed.
"Yepp, what about you?"
"I have one brother who's in year seven, he's called Joseph" I grinned.
"Awwh" she awed back at me.
I looked over at Alfie and Ella constantly through out the practical but things didn't improve.
******
When the bell went for next lesson I saw Alfie wave to Ella and then he caught my eye and came trudging over to me.
"That the hell?" My eyes watered.
"What?" He questioned, looking genuinely confused.
"You flirted more with her in an hour than you ever have with me" I raised my voice back at him.
"No I didn't flirt with her! I love you and you know that Zoe, shes not that nice, I can tell!"
"Yeah, too right! I can she the fake ness shining through her like a fucking torch!" I cried.
"I know, I don't like her either Zoe but I had to work with her for a whole lesson, I'm sorry" he looked me right in the eye and I couldn't reject him. I love him too much.
I fell forward and cuddled into him as I cried in the middle of the hall way but nobody was there as next lesson had already started.
"I love you and I'm sorry, I won't talk to her again" he apologised.
"I love you too" I whispered.

A/n
Sorry for the late ish updates! I'm in wales on holiday haha, ily all,
Thank you for reading!:-)
Georgia. Xx