Chapter 28.

Alfie://

"Zoe..." I started, but her reply was to kiss me again.
"It's like I have to pay to kiss you" she sighed.
*ringgggggggg*
Zoe://
The bell went for break and Connor looked at me and weakly smiled.
"Come on zo, I know it's horrible but you have no choice" he said apologetically.
"I know, I love you bye" I hugged Alfie quickly and turned around to rejoin Connor and Kian. Alfie began walking down to the libery whilst I waited for the boys to finish on there phones. The crowds started flooding in the doors and I began to loose sight of them.
"Zoboooo" Niomi came marching up to me, followed by Louise.
"How come your here?" Louise questioned me, talking loudly over the noise.
"I was here with Connor and Kian" I smiled back.
"Since when did you get so close to them" Niomi fired back quickly.
"There really nice!" I exclaimed.
"Whatever" she sulked.
"ZOE" Connor came and hugged me. Whilst still in his arms I whispered.
"I only saw you a moment ago was up?"
"We couldn't find you and we couldn't see Joe either, were rubbish body guards" he sighed.
I released from his arms and laughed at him, "I'm fine" I said whilst tapping his cheek with my cold hand.
"Can we all go and get some food please?" Kian suggested to the group that had formed around me.
Everyone nodded and grinned as we began to walk towards the food hall.
I caught Joes eye as I stood next to Louise and Marcus.
I rolled me eyes, not even wanting to give him the time of day at the moment, although I will still admit that he has a cute smile, even if he did fracture my arm.
Don't worry, I still hate him with a passion.
******
Sam://
I saw her with Alfie. This was not part of the plan. Joe would kill me if I didn't at least get something out of this.
What if I look stupid?
I have to do this, he's my cousin! I think she looks better with Alfie, but I have to do what he says, or I might be sent to auntie Joan's house. Joes mum. She had a work place, Joe told me that it was where he was taking Zoe. It sounded terrifying and I don't want Zoe to get hurt. What do I do now?

Joe://
If he fails me I'm gonna be so annoyed. I said I was meeting him here to carry out our plan. I couldn't do it by myself because she's surrounded by people. Is this ever going to work? I keep catching her eye. She's so incredibly beautiful. I can't wait to get her on her own again.

Zoe://
Joe kept looking at me. All through out break time.
We had just bought our food and were looking for a seat in the food hall.
Niomi pushed me to her other side as I went to sit down. I shot her a confused look but she just mischievously smiled at me. I looked to my side and Joe sat there staring me right in the eye. I quickly looked around for Connor and Kian but they were the other end of the table talking to Caspar.
I ripped open my sandwich bag and took it out.
I felt something on my leg. Joes warm hand trailed up my skirt. I shuffled in my seat, in an attempt to get away from him, but he carried on.
He didn't dare go any closer than about an inch away but continued stroking it.
I felt the redness in my cheeks reappearing and I coughed to try and distract him but it didn't work.
"Are you alright Zoe!" Marcus laughed at me from opposite the table.
"Haha, yeah, yeah, I'm fine" I lied.
This day was going to be the longest day of my life.