Chapter 29.

Zoe://

The bell went signalling the end of break. 'Finallyyyy' I muttered under my breath, as I pushed his hand off my leg. I pushed my chair back and heard the familiar scraping along the floor. I cringed at it but carried on walking, I needed to get away from Joe as quickly as possible.
"Zoe" I rolled my eyes as he put his hand firmly on my shoulder.
"What?" I grumbled.
"Don't be like that, meet me after school on Friday, I'm going away with my dad for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, but Friday I'll be here. Please Zoe" he looked me straight in the eye. His were guilt filled and watery and he explained his plan.
"Fine, whatever, were do I meet you, somewhere in hearing distance so if you break my other arm then I can at least get help" I replied with no emotion at all.
"There's this bridge I know of-" he started but I butted in before he got any further.
"Not there" I bluntly stated.
"Fine then, behind my house" he smiled.
"Deal"
Joe://
I pulled out my iPhone 6 and texted my auntie letting her know the pickup place. At least I've managed to get her to meet me, I'm one step closer to her being mine already.
I followed behind her, Marcus and Niomi, all the way to next lesson. When were by ourselves in my aunties secret work place, she will fall for me and Alfie will have no idea or way to stop her. She will love me like she loves him. She has no choice.
******
Zoe://
Joe would not stop staring at me throughout the next two lessons, every time I looked over at him, his eyes would be fixated to mine.
Also in tech, I was sat opposite Alfie which was great, seeing as I simply admired all his features for the whole hour.
But currently it is lunch time and I'm sat with my whole group, Connor and Kian.
"Oi zo, Connor, come to the canteen with me" Louis and Caspar shouted over to us. I smiled back and hopped off my seat.
"Of course boys" I laughed, doing a horrendously bad posh accent. Luckily they laughed along with me and we all walked to get food.
I was picking up a sandwich when Connor nudged me, signalling for me to turn around. I span round on my heel and drew my attention to Caspar and Louis...and Alfie.
"I picked it up first, your a nerd, you can't steal our food off us" Caspar said whilst harshly pushing Alfie.
"It was in my hand, and I was on my way to the counter to pay for it" Alfie said, completely calm.
"You have guts kid, don't you" Louis laughed.
"Yeah, now move" Alfie said angrily but chuckling in order to make them feel stupid, he then shoved them out the way and paid for the food.
"I've never known a nerd to do that" Caspar gorped.
"Watch out for him, lads" Louis replied.
I'm not gonna lie I was so proud of Alfie for doing that but I guess he must be so used to it by now.
Connor looked at me with wide eyes and an almighty grin plastered on his face.
"At least we know Alfie isn't a wuss anymore" Connor whispered to me.
"You can say that again" I giggled my reply.