Chapter 24.

Zoe://

"No" I whispered. Kian and Connor immediately stopped walking and turned around. I was still staring at the window were Alfie stood but his arm wasn't on display anymore but that image was stuck in my mind.
"What zo?" Connor questioned me whilst rubbing my back.
Tears poured down my face as I buried my head in my jumper sleeves.
"His arms Connor... Look at his arm" I stuttered.
"How? What? What's happened?" He looked at me, his eyes full of worry. Kian just stood there his eyes wide and looking at the floor.
"Was that Joe?" Kian whispered. He saw it to.
"Yes" I muttered back.
He began to run towards Alfie's door. "What are you doing?" I shouted.
"I went to primary school with Alfie, we've always been secret friends.
Oh perfect. More secrets. If my group find out that Alfie is my boyfriend then My life is practically over. I would get bullied to the ground.
It was ment to be our secret but now Joe weller, Connor, Kian all knew. I trust Kian and Connor but for Joe not to tell anyone, I'm going to have to do whatever he says whether I like it or not. But I can't have my Alfie being hurt.
In front of my eyes I saw Alfie hugging the other boys as I stood behind cowardly.
"I'm so sorry little one" Alfie said as he attempted to wrap his arms around me to. At first I didn't accept it but after a few seconds of debating, I let myself relax into the hug.
"I'm sorry too"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
I gently pulled on Alfie's arm only for him to flinch away. My eyes brimmed with tears as I rolled up his sleeve. He pushed it back down again.
"We've already seen baby" I said as I folded it up again.
His whole arm was covered in bruises of all colours and it had major swelling.
"Why did he do this to you Alf?"
"To try and tell me that your his"
"Did you fight back?"
"No, are you joking? He works out dude" he replied to Kian.
In an attempt to lighten the mood Connor soon spoke up; "we'll now were all made up, were gonna all go to the bridge whilst we think of how to sort out Joe Weller." He chuckled.
I smiled and nodded my head whilst the other boys agreed too.
I latched my hand onto Alfie's as we started to walk to the bridge. It made me feel safer.
******
We were all sat in a circle on the bridge, in the middle of the woods. We had spoken about Joe and came up with a plan, which basically consisted of me staying with Connor and Kian at school and Alfie going round our houses as much as possible. We were now playing truth or dare and it was my go to pick a dare for Kian.
After I confirmed with Alfie, I told him it.
"I dare you to shout 'I hate Joe' as loud as possible" I grinned at the end, half joking, half serious.
He uncrossed his legs and stood up.
"I HATE JOEEEE" he shouted. We all covered our ears and gasped.
"What was that" a boys voice in the distance shouted.
"Shit" Connor groaned as he covered his mouth with his hand.
We began to hear small foot steps near us.
"Quick, hide" I whispered.
I had no idea what was going to happen but it wasn't good.
I dragged Alfie and the others to behind a massive group of trees were we were out of sight completely.
In complete silence we watched as people came into view.
"That was defiantly coming from here dude" a familiar voice spoke.
Marcus.
"I know but I heard Zoe or Niomis laugh"
Louis.
My eyes went wide as we all looked round at each other.
"I don't know boys, let's just chill here for a bit"
Caspar.
Brilliant. I carefully and silently sat down and leant my back against the tree. I guess were gonna be here a while.

A/n
In case anybody wanted to know then here's my social media;
Twitter: @kousouloufanxx or @princessdeyesx
Instagram: (don't use it much) kousouloufanxx
Tumblr: billions of expectations
Thank you for reading :)
Ily all,
Georgia. Xx