Chapter 49.

A/n
Not my edit... Super dooper proud of zoebo though <3

Zoe://
"ZOE!" I raised my head up and wiped my eyes, it was bright outside but still early. I looked at the clock next to me. 7:16am. And a Sunday... Why was my mum shouting?
"ZO, ALFIE!" She yelled again.
"Zoe, what happened?" Alfie murmured.
"I don't know" I whispered back.
"YEAH!" I replied to her.
"QUICKLY PUT ON CLOTHES, JOSEPH AND CHARLIE HAVE BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT" She called back, I gasped.
"OK" I shouted back, my voice cracking slightly.
I got up and slid some joggers on with some socks, a bra, vest and Alfie's jumper. Alfie wore the same, I scooped my hair back and began to run downstairs. I could hear sirens in the distance but coming closer. The front door was open and I ran straight out, Alfie limped behind because of his cast.
I looked out and saw my brother, unconscious with his head on my mums lap. His arm was huge and swollen and his head was cut open. Next to them was Alfie's mum and holding Charlie close. He blonde hair was flat instead of spikey, he was awake but his head was cut and he had scrapes all over him and he looked in pain.
"Joseph" I cried as I sat next to my mum.
"Your dad is on his way back from the airport now, text him and tell him to go straight to the hospital please" she instructed me. I pulled her phone out her pocket and text him, my hands shook as I typed, making it harder.
I stroked Joseph's shoulder and hair. Kissing him lightly on the forehead.
"Is Charlie alright?" My mum questioned.
"I don't know" I answered.
"What happened?" I asked.
"They got hit by a car, Joseph fell off his pennyboard in the middle of the road and Charlie was behind him and had to stop, a car went straight onto them" she spoke, a tear falling down her cheek whilst she said it.
The sirens became deafening as they pulled up onto the side of the road.
Immediately paramedics jumped out and ran out towards my brother and Charlie. Tears ran down my cheeks as they helped Charlie into the ambulance, they got out a stretcher and bought it over to Joseph.
"What's this lads name?" Somebody asked.
"Joseph" I sniffed.
"Hello, Joseph, can you hear us?" They gently shook his shoulders and gently lifted him into the stretcher.
"Why does he need that?" My mum raised her voice.
"Please madam, it will stress him out even more, we need to remain as calm and we can" they weakly smiled.
"Yeah, sorry" she cried.
I felt a tap on my shoulder and Alfie hugged me in his arms, I balled into his shoulder and he simply rubbed my back.
"Zoe! Alfie!" I heard people shout.
Marcus, Caspar, Matt and Louis came running over, we broke apart and I fell into Marcus. The others hugged Alfie.
"He's hurt, and Charlie" I cried.
"He'll be okay" Marcus bit his lip, he had no idea.
"ZOE" my mum shouted, I turned around and she signalled to the car.
"I'm going in the ambulance but Alfie's mum will take you and Alfie to meet us at the hospital" she said.
"Okay" I was shaking slightly as I watched the ambulance drive off.
"Come on zo" Alfie said and began walking towards his mums car with Phoebe and Poppy already strapped in.
"See you later" I sighed to the boys and let go of Marcus.
"Ring if you need one of us, okay?" Marcus firmly spoke. I nodded and held Alfie's hand before getting in the silent car.
******
We ran towards Charlie and Joseph's rooms, they were next to each other.
"Doctor! Can we get an update on Charlie Weller please?" Alfie's mum asked.
"Family?" He questioned.
"Mother in law to be" she nodded.
"He is majorly concussed and has a sore wound on his head that will need stitching, he has fractured a bone in his foot and all his toes are broken, he will need to stay in for about two nights and three days" the doctor weakly smiled.
"What about Joseph Sugg?" I questioned, "I'm his sister".
"Okay well, he has a broken arm and has likely pulled all the muscles in his neck, he will be extremely concussed... When he wakes up, he's currently unconscious and could wake up at any time hopefully today" the doctor sighed and continued to walk off to the next job.
"We're going to go in and see Charlie" Amanda rubbed my shoulder and Alfie kissed my head.
"Go and see your brother" Alfie whispered and gave me a light push towards his door.
I nodded and turned around facing his door. I could hear my mum sniffing her tears back. All I could smell was the hospital, gross smell that lingered in every corridor. I pushed his door open. He lead there, medical machinery surrounding him, his eyes were gently closed and his breathing was constant but still being monitored. I pulled up a chair and say the opposite side to my mum. She was gently cradling his hand, stroking it softly. I took his other hand and kissed it carefully.
"Oh Zoe" my mum let out a big sigh. I simply sighed back as we made loving eye contact.
"I love you" she smiled.
"I love you too mum" I was great full to have her support when I needed it most, it's honestly the least she could do.
Suddenly there was a light knocking on the door.
"Come in" my mum and I said at the same time, and in the same tired, worn out voices.
Alfie and my dad walked in, my mum quickly stood up and wrapped her arms round my dad, I did exactly the same to Alfie and he held me tight in his embrace.
"Are you okay?" He kissed my cheek and hugged me tighter, not letting go.
"Kind of ish, I don't know" I said as I tucked my head into his shoulder. I watched his feet shuffle back wards until he leant against a wall. However I still didn't move, I stayed attached to Alfie's arms.
"I love you so much" I cried into him.
"I love you too" he replied.
I finally took my head out his shoulder and I span around to see my mum and dad watching us and awing.
"Mum, will he be okay?" I bit my lip softly.
"Of course he will darling" she sympathetically answered as my dad just nodded along with her.