Chapter 15.

Zoe://
We had been in the tree house for about an hour now, cuddled up on the beanbags and just talking about anything that came to mind, which was a lot in Alfie's case...Until my phone buzzed in my pocket.
Tanya. Crap. I forgot I was meant to go to her house! I opened the message.
It read; 'hai zo, I'm guessing your not coming anymore? It's okay just skype me soon, love you'
I quickly typed back a reply. Knowing that Alfie had his head resting on my shoulder.
'Hi Tanya, I'm sooo mega sorry, I'll skype you later and talk then, love you to'
I felt so bad but I'm sure jim would keep her company for me anyway.
"Alf, I need to go home really" I whispered,
He squeezed me tight and then realised his grip from me.
"Yeah I know, I should probably go home to" he said taking a sad breath and then looking away,
"Hey, what's up?" I questioned whilst loosing eye contact with him.
"Just my dad" he glumly answered me,
"What about him alfie?"
"All he ever talks about is his 'new girlfriend' and how amazing she is and how lovely her sons and daughters are."
"Wait, what? Have you ever met them.?"
"Yeah, I met her but not her kids, tonight's the night I guess" he sighed.
"How old are they? Do you know much about them?"
"One of the boys is my age, my other boy is year 7 and the girl is a year above us, not in school'
"Oh Alf... They might be nice" I suggested, trying to sound half hopeful.
"Maybe...come-on..." He grumbled.
We trudged down the ladder and all of the paths to get back to our homes.
I hugged him tighter than ever before.
"It will be alright you know" I mumbled in his ear,
"Thank you...I lovv..." He trailed off into a whisper,
I gasped. He loved me. Did he say that he loved me?
"I love you Zoë"
"I love you to Alfie"
I pushed my soft lips up against his, stood on my tip toes and I did. After one last cuddle, we parted ways to go to our separate house.
******
I was currently stood on my creaking bed, at half 9 at night, carefully clipping each individual Polaroid picture I had taken on a new string of fairy lights my dad got me, when my phone rang:
The caller ID read; 'Alfie!'
He's never rang me before... I don't remember giving him my number... But anyways;
I answered it,
'Hi alfredpoo' I giggled,
'Hello, your so cute.'
'Awwh' I murmed, I knew he was currently blushing,
'Zo, we have a problem'
'Do we? and how did it go with the new kids?'
'That's the problem...'
'Well, hear me out, ready?...'
'Ready...' I replied, slightly worried now.
'Charlie is the boy in year 7, cool blonde quiff. Phoebe is the older girl, light ginger hair and light freckles. Joe is the boy... Yes... Joe weller.'
I was speechless. I could swear that my breath actually stopped for a second.
'W...what? Now Alfie are you sure?'
'Yes, I met him, he pretended to be nice, then 'accidently' kicked my shin'
'Oh my god'
'He's a nightmare zoe'
'I know he is...'
'What are we going to do?'
'I honestly don't know, meet me tomorrow outside the tree house and we'll talk.'
'Okay I love you'
Ahhhhhhhh.
'I love you too'
Wait so, my boyfriend, is brother-in-law(nearly) with the person who kissed me.
Oh well that's just marvellous. What are we going to do?

A//N
comment something about your self🙈
and also comment on what you want/think will happen next, or how I could improve...
If any of you have stories, let me know and I will happily read and vote:)...
ily all,
Georgia. Xx