Chapter 61: October 23- Gone and Going

Jasmine's P.O.V 

I opened my aching eyes to a very tan and muscular arm. An arm I was holding onto very tightly. I looked towards his face and saw Zayn staring at the ceiling.

"Oh shit," I shot up and rubbed my tired eyes, "sorry, I didn't get much sleep last night. I passed out, like, two hours ago."

"Nothing to be sorry about, love," he sat up slowly, "I didn't want to wake you so I didn't get out of bed."

"Where's Rav?"

"Downstairs making breakfast for us." he smiled.

"I really could go for some food right now."

"So would I! Last night took a lot out of me."

I thought back to the night before. Everything that happened with Ryley and Niall. The punches. The glass. The blood. It was too much for me. I started to rock myself back and forth, hoping for that fight to leave my head right then and there.

"Are you alright, Jasmine?" Zayn asked.

I nodded.

"If you need to have a little cry, I'm here."

I stared at him for a few seconds before throwing my arms around him, sobbing on his bare shoulder.

We were soon interrupted by Rav.

"Jasmine! Ryley's leaving!"

I turned around, wiped my eyes, and stared at her, "What do you mean by leaving?"

"I mean that he has his freaking suitcase sitting in the living room and he's calling for a cab."

"No, no, no! He can't! I need to talk to him."

"Well, get your ass out of my bed and get down there!"

I got up and ran downstairs with only my boxer shorts, Niall's grey t-shirt, and my favourite bunny slippers.

I was in the living room and saw that he wasn't there anymore.

"Shit," I mumbled, "he's gone."

"Maybe if you run, you'll catch him on time." Rav said from behind me.

I grunted at the thought of running but bolted for the door. I got to the main floor and noticed that it was raining outside. I also noticed that he was placing his suitcase in the trunk of the cab.

It's now or never, I thought. 

I ran out into the rain and called out for him, "Ryley! Stop!"

He turned around to face me, his face swollen and purple in many places. Definitely worst than Niall's.

"What are you doing out here? You'll get sick!" He yelled over the pitter-patter of the rain.

"I don't care! Where are you going? I asked

"I'm leaving."

"Son, are you getting in or not?" the driver asked.

"Wait."

"Why are you going?"

"Because, Jasmine, all I've brought to you is pain."

"If it's about last night," I choked out, "I forgive you, but please, don't go."

"I'm not talking about last night. I'm talking about us, before you came here. You feel all the hurt I left with you, I know. Coming here was a mistake. All I did was bring bad memories along."

"Look kid, get in or take your things out. I've got a job to do." the driver interrupted.

"Calm down man, just start the meter, alright?" Ryley said, turning back to me, "I just want to know, will you ever forgive me for what I did to you?"