Chapter 12: August 9- The Truth About Lauren

Niall's P.O.V

I heard the door to my bedroom open slightly. I thought it was Liam looking for something so I didn't bother opening my eyes.

"NIALL! WAKE UP SWEETHEART!" I woke up to Jasmine screaming and jumping on my bed.

"It's so early. Wait, how did you get in?"

"It's eleven-thirty, and Liam let me in. I really need my own key." she said finally sitting down.

"Here," I reached over to my night table and pulled out a key, "You can have my key, but I'm going to need yours too."

"Thanks, um, here you can have this one." she said handing me a pink key.

"Pink?" I asked putting it into the same keychain as mine.

"Be a man, Horan!" she giggled.

I moved a bit and my blanket slipped off my torso. I wasn't wearing a shirt and I saw Jasmine staring at my chest. I laughed and pulled her on top of me.

"You like what you see?" I asked.

She blushed and played with my hair.

"So what are we doing today babe?"

"We're washing my jeep, remember?"

"Oh yea, let me just get dressed then." I helped her off of me.

"I'll just wait outside then." I nodded and she headed out the door.

After I got changed, I went into the kitchen and poured myself some breakfast. Liam came and sat next to me, staring at me seriously.

"What are you staring at LiLi?"

"You need to tell her." he said

"Tell her what?"

"About Lauren."

"What? Why would I do that?" I asked finishing up my cereal.

"Because she needs to know. You and I both know that she'll understand you and what you went through."

I thought about it, "Okay fine, but after we wash her jeep."

"She has a jeep? Oh, I have to see this." he laughed and we headed out the door. Liam was locking up when Harry and Louis appeared.

"Hey, where are you two headed?" Louis asked.

"I'm going to go check out Jasmine's jeep. Niall is the lucky guy who gets to help her wash it." Liam said from beside me.

"A jeep? Cool, mind if we tag along?" Harry asked.

"Not at all!" I said

We made our way outside and I saw that she had a bucket, car soap, and two sponges ready. She even put up the top and windows of her jeep.

"Hey, I can't seem to find the hose." she said looking around.

"I'll get it." I said.

Harry ran to her and gave her a huge hug. I knew that Harry fancied Jasmine a bit, but that didn't worry me because I knew she wouldn't cheat on me, especially with my best friend.

"Nice to see you too Haz!" she giggled.

"You have to take me for a ride in that!" he said enthusiastically.

"Me too." Liam said

"Me three babe!" Louis said

"I will for sure but I need to wash it. She's a bit dirty."