Chapter 40: September 30- Part 2, My Escape From Hell

~ In Canada ~

Sam's P.O.V

"Okay class, turn to page 205 in your text books and do questions one to seventeen. Once you're finished, hand it in for marks." my science teacher's annoying voice said from the front of the class.

I rolled my eyes and did what she asked. I turned to ask Abigail, my best friend, who is also the sister of Jasmine's ex, about one of the questions.

She was staring at me oddly.

"Abi, you okay?"  I asked, worriedly.

She looked away.

"Abi! What's on your mind?" I urged.

"Was it really yours?" she asked quickly.

"Was what mine?"

Before she could answer, the classroom phone started ringing.

"You want her down now?" my teacher darted her eyes at me and hung up, "Sam, the principal would like to see you."

I looked at Abigail's eyes and saw the same emotion I was feeling, scared.

"Sam!" my teacher snapped.

I made my way to the office. When I walked into the office, i saw my parents sitting on chairs in front of the principal.

What the hell are they doing here?

I gave them a smile, but they didn't make any eye contact what so ever.

"Take a seat Sam!" my principal said flatly.

"Um, is something wrong?" I asked.

"Yes, there is actually. Some students came in today and reported that you are keeping drugs in your locker and selling them on school grounds." he said.

My jaw dropped.

"We didn't believe them," he started again, "Up until we went and cut open the lock on your locker. I have no other option but to expel you."

"But, I haven't used my locker once this year," I cried, "Mom! Dad! Please believe me!"

"If it wasn't yours, then what was it doing in your locker, huh?" my mom said in a harsh tone.

I looked over at my dad but he was too angry to even look my way.

He got up and said, "Let's go!"

"Wait, I have to get my things from class."

They all hesitated for a moment.

"Hurry up." my mom said.

I got out of the chair and walked back to my science class. I stopped in front of the door an opened it slowly. When I walked in, everyones eyes were on me. I sighed and collected my things and headed for the door.

"Sam! Where are you going?" Abi asked.

I turned around, "I got expelled."

"They can't, it wasn't yours."

"No one believes me, Abs!"

"I believe you." she said quietly.

"Oh, darling, I know you do," I hugged her tight, "I'll text you."

"Bye, Sam!"

"Bye, Abigail."

I hurried off and met my parents by the car.

"Get in!" my dad snapped.

I did what I was asked.

When we got home, my parents handed my a suitcase.

"Pack your things and leave." my dad said.

My heart dropped, "W-what? Why? I told you, it wasn't mine."

"I don't think we can believe you." my mom said.,

"If you kick me out now, I'm never coming back."

"Just leave!" my dad roared.

 "Fine." I grumbled.

I took my suitcase to my room and stuffed all my clothes in it. I shoved my passport, wallet, and iPod into my side bag and called for a cab.

I made the driver take me to Tim Hortons before the airport. (A/N, sorry guys, I just had to add Timmies into this)

Inside, I bumped into Ryley, Jasmine's ex.

"Sam? Why aren't you at school?"

"Ryley! Hey! I'm actually on my way to the airport. Gonna go visit Jasmine."

"Really? Would you do me a favor?" he asked, reaching into his pocket.

"Sure."

"I was gonna post this today, but since you're going to London, would you give this letter for her birthday?" he asked, handing me an envelope.

"Of course, but I gotta go. Bye, Ryley."

"Bye."

I shoved the letter in side bag and went back to the cab. I pulled out my phone and texted Abigail.

Hey, I'm moving to London with my sister. I'm sorry it's so short noticed, but I'll try to call as much as I can! Love you always. Sam x 

This is why I fucking hate you sometimes! I'm gonna miss you. And you better call! Love you even more than always. Abi 

I paid the cab fare and went into the airport to pay for my one way ticket to London.

"Here you go ma'am, gate 17C. You will be boarding in about two hours." the lady at the desk said.

"Thank you."

I walked to the seats in front of the gate and texted Jasmine.

Eh bitch! I'm coming for a visit! Boarding the plane in two hours. Party time! Sam x  

I got a reply almost instantly.

OMFG! Alright bitch! I'll be sure to pick you up. Jasmine xx 

With that, I pulled out my iPod and put in my head phones, ignoring the world around me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go guys! I really hope you guys are enjoying my fanfic! Please comment and vote! it means soooo much to me!!