Chapter 5: August 3- Dinner Takes A Wrong Turn

Rav's P.O.V 

I woke up and walked downstairs, expecting Jasmine to be eating breakfast.

"What the fuck?" I said aloud. She's usually up before I am. I started making breakfast for the both of us. I cooked and ate my half of the breakfast and then looked up at the clock. 1 o'clock? Why isn't she up yet?

I knocked on her door and opened the door slightly. I walked up to her bed and crouched down.

"Jasmine," I whispered, "Time to get up. I have to go grocery shopping."

She moved a bit, her phone still close to her ear. I had to get her up somehow. Then it hit me.

"JASMINE, GET YO ASS OUTTA BED. HOMIE I GOTTA GO GROCERY SHOPPING!" I yelled.

"GOSH, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK RAV!" she screamed.

Good, she was finally awake. Feeling proud of myself, I went and sat next to her.

Jasmine's P.O.V  

"SHIT!" I gasped and put my phone to my ear and heard Niall grumble. "Niall, did that wake you?"

"Yea, who the hell was that?"

"That, my dear, was my best friend, Rav, who you will be meeting tonight." I said as I stuck my tongue out at Rav.

"Alright, tell her I'm excited to meet her. I'm going to go back to sleep babe, but I'll come pick you guys up around seven-thirty. It'll take us around an hour to get there, just to warn you."

"Mmkay. See you soon!"

I have Rav a look. "Honestly Rav, couldn't you have been gentler? Instead you go all ghetto and wake me and Niall up."

"I was gentle but you didn't bother getting up any time soon," she paused, "Does that mean Niall heard everything I said?"

"Yes, he did."

"How long have you guys been in the phone?" she asked me.

"Uhh, since two!"

"Wow. He's dedicated!" she said

"Shut up Rav!"

"I have to go grocery shopping. Do you need anything?"

"I need Nutella, please."

"Of course you do. Can you please clean the apartment while I'm gone?"

"Yea, I had to anyways, Niall is coming to pick us up at seven-thirty."

"Oh my gosh. Okay!" she said excitedly and then left.

While Rav was out, I headed downstairs to the kitchen to find something to eat. Luckily, Rav made breakfast for me.

"Yummy!" I said to myself. 

After I ate, I started cleaning. By the time I finished, it was four o'clock sharp, so I went and showered.

While I was in the shower all I could do was worry about tonight. All these what ifs popped up in my head.

What if they hate me? What if Danielle and Eleanor look down on me? What if Niall didn't want me because his best friends didn't approve of me? 

I was suddenly startled by a loud BANG from downstairs. I quickly wrapped my hair in a towel and threw on some clothes. I grabbed a hockey stick out of the back of my closet and quietly made my way downstairs.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I didn't see anything, so I slowly headed towards the kitchen. Just then Rav stood up.

"RAV, YOU SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME!"