Chapter 74: November 13- Little Things

I'm doing the authors note before this chapter because I want to apologize for the insults everyone will be reading in this chapter. Especially to the really Rav and you know, everyone who loves Danielle and Eleanor... I don't mean anything you'll read!!!!!! I'm also dedicating this chapter to @iheartediting1234 because she's making a trailer for my fanfic, like, how cool is that?!?!?! Okay enjoy <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rav's P.O.V

I was the only one awake so I sat in the living room watching nothing but the weather channel.

"Looks like London will definitely be having a white Christmas this year. Reports show that it will begin to snow by the end of next week." The reporter said.

I smiled to myself. Winter has to be my absolute all time favourite season.

The phone started to ring, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Hello, Rav speaking." I said.

"Hi, may I speak with Jasmine, please?" the lady said in a perky voice.

"Uh, sorry, she's actually still asleep. Would you like to leave a message with me?"

"Yes! I just called to remind her that she has an ultrasound at two-thirty today."

"Alright, I'll let her know. Thank you!" I hung up and saw Dani and Eleanor walk out of the guest bedroom.

"Good morning, ladies!" I smiled.

"Morning." They said in unison.

"Do we have anything planned for the day?" Danielle asked.

"Yea! They boys have been gone for a week and I am bored as fuck!" Eleanor grumbled, "let's go shopping!"

"Maybe," I shrugged, "Jasmine has to go to an ultrasound and I was thinking we should go with her since none of us have actually seen this kinda thing before and I guess I don't really wanna see her go by herself. It's sad that this is the second appointment Niall is going to be missing."

"Of course it's sad. I think we can all be her back up Niall for today." Danielle smiled.

"Who wants to be my back up Niall?" Jasmine asked, coming down the stairs while tying up her hair.

Her voice was still rather raspy because of her cold but she had gotten so much better that the day she got her exam mark.

"All of us!" I smiled, "your appointment is today and since he's not here, we'll go with you. And maybe even go shopping right after."

"Yes!" Eleanor whispered to herself.

"Did I hear shopping?" Sam asked, finally joining us. Eleanor nodded excitedly and Sam threw up her arms, "Hell yes!"

We had a big breakfast together and hung around the living room.

"So guys," Jasmine said, "Christmas is coming up. Have you all bought presents?"

I looked at Sam, Eleanor, and Danielle and smiled. We all had a joint present planned for her; from the boys and us.

"Uh, are you crazy? Christmas is, like, a month away! Why would we buy presents now?" Sam argued.

"Woah there! I was just asking!"

"Why? Have you gotten them?" Danielle asked.

"Yea, actually, Niall and I bought them."