Chapter 37: September 26- Who's The Daddy?

Jasmine's P.O.V

I was up pretty early today. I just sat on the couch, staring at nothing when I saw Niall get up and leave.

I decided to get up and follow him.

"Niall." I said quietly.

He jumped in front of me, looking angry as ever.

"What are you doing here?" he growled, causing me to flinch.

"I-I was wondering, if I could grab some clean clothes and take a shower." I managed to whisper.

He noticed how scared I was, so he didn't yell again.

"Do whatever, I don't care."

I quickly ran into his room and grabbed a pair of leggings. I remembered that I took home all my shirts, but only left a tank top and two dresses.

Niall came into his room and threw a towel and one of his t-shirts at my face.

"You'll need those."

I smiled at him but he just rolled his eyes and left the room.

I took a quick shower and rushed past him. Obviously he didn't wanna see me, or want me near him.

I bumped into Zayn and Rav in the hallway.

"Did you two make up?" Rav asked.

"I wish," I sighed, "I had to take a shower, so he let me."

"Oh, well, atleast he isn't shunning you completely." Zayn shrugged, "We better be going though."

As if on cue, Niall came out and pushed passed me into Louis' room. Literally pushed, I mean, I was pushed into Zayn.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Don't be," he smiled, "He's being a dick."

"What ever, I'll get used to it."

We went outside and saw that it was pouring rain.

"We gotta make a run for the van." Zayn said.

"Ew, running." I groaned.

"Let's go!"

Rav and Zayn got there before I did, and Niall came out after us, so we were both standing in the rain.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Niall get in so Jasmine can sit in your lap!" Paul said.

"I am not having her sit in my lap!" Niall snapped.

"Don't worry Paul, I'll just sit up front with you." I said, quietly.

"Be my guest!" he smiled and I jumped in. 

We drove to the studio and immediatley got to work.

I had to wait a few minutes because Lou was doing the boys' hair. When she finished, she started on Zayn's and Louis' make up.

I had to do Liam's, Niall's, and Harry's, since those were my orders.

I started off with Liam's.

"Jasmine, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen and I didn't mean to ruin you relationship."

"It's fine Liam, now shut your mouth so I don't make you look like an old man."

He giggled a little but kept his mouth shut.

Next was Niall.

"I bet you really enjoyed getting in between his legs again, didn't you?" he snarled.