Chapter 76: November 21- Call The Police!

Sam's P.O.V

I put on a toque and slipped on knee high, leather boots. The snow hadn't stopped since yesterday and it had to be at least thirty centimeters high. I didn't mind it though. Just like Rav, I actually love the snow.

I quietly made my way into Jasmine's room and crouched down next to her, still asleep with Niall.

"Jasmine," I shook her, "bitch, wake up!"

"What do you want?" she grumbled.

"I want you to wake the fuck up!"

"Why? Leave me alone! I'm pregnant and tired!"

"You're supposed to take me back to the apartment to grab my last two boxes, remember?"

Her eyes were still closed, "Ask Harry to take you."

"No, I don't wanna bother him."

She stopped talking to me so I groaned in frustration and ran next door to Harry's house.

I rang the doorbell and waited patiently for him to let me in.

Harry opened the door and smiled at me, "Sam! Come in!"

I went in and looked up at him, "Morning! You're up and ready quite early."

"I had to do a few things but I can say the same to you."

"Yea, I needed to go back to the apartment to pick some things, hence, the reason I'm here. I need your help."

"Name it, I'll do anything." he smiled, letting his amazing dimples show.

"I need you to drive me," I but my lip, "it's totally okay if you can't. I'll just drag Jasmine out of bed."

"No need to do that. I was just having breakfast. Wanna join me?" he asked.

"Uh, sure, we need to be fast though. I need to be there and back pretty quick."

"How come?" he pulled out a chair for me and brought over some breakfast, "do you have other things to do?"

"No, well, sort of? You won't like the sound of this but, um, Xavier is coming to pick up some notes I borrowed from him." I said, quietly.

He stopped chewing and looked at me, "Oh."

"That doesn't upset you, right?"

"As long as he's only coming to get what's rightfully his, I don't mind. If he pulls something on you, I won't hesitate to kill him."

I rolled my eyes, "Don't even! If he pulls something on me, I'll kick his ass, so, you won't be killing anyone anytime soon."

"Very true." he laughed.

"Hey, so, why were you and Niall gone to visit my parents?"

"Uh, he wanted, um, Niall wanted permission to..." he stuttered.

"I know you're gonna lie. Don't. Tell me why you were really there."

"Honestly, Niall just wanted to introduce me to your family. I think they liked me, I don't know. Your dad was really scary at first but I'm positive that I left them with a good first impression."

"Obviously! You're a great guy, Harry. You're smart, funny, you have a way with words, you're cheeky, and you are definitely cute. You're the whole package."

"Thank you, love, but I am nothing compared to you." he smiled, putting on a coat and leading me to his car.

"Oh, shut up! You're amazing!" I laughed.