Chapter 27: September 10- Free Fall

Louis' P.O.V 

*beep beep beep* 

I turned around and turned off the alarm that was set for eight-thirty.

I stared at the ceiling for a while and then looked over at Eleanor who was still fast asleep.

I smiled and got out of bed to take a quick shower. Quick as in, one hour in the bathroom. I got changed into my red skinny jeans, white and blue striped shirt and my grey Toms.

I crouched down next to Eleanor and brushed away her brown locks.

"Rise and shine gorgeous."

"Lou, it's your day off, why are you up so early?"

"Because, I'm taking you out for the day." I whispered.

"But Boobear!" she protested.

"No more whining. Now get out of bed." I pulled the blanket of her and she groaned.

"Get up sweetie, unless," I grinned at her, "You want me to tickle you."

Her eyes went wide, "No, no, I'm up!"

"Good, I'll wait for you in the living room."

"Okay." she smiled and started picking out an outfit.

Eleanor's P.O.V 

Louis had finally found the time for us. Don't get me wrong, I know he's busy with his career and his loyal fans, but I miss him sometimes.

"Where are we going?" I yelled.

"I can't tell you!"

"Well, what should I wear?"

"Nothing!"

"Very funny, Lou! Seriously though."

He peeked into the room, "Something comfortable."

He winked and went back to the living room.

I settled for my favourite outfit. My red, sleeveless blouse and my black leggings.

After I took a shower I changed and started doing my make up. I put on my favourite nude coloured lip stick and I did a neutral smokey eye. I slipped on my gold bangle and my heart shaped earrings. I looked at myself one last time and walked into the living room.

"Are we ready to go?" I asked.

"Are you forgetting something?"

"Uh nope."

"Shoes babe! You forgot your shoes!" he laughed.

"Oops," I ran back into our room and put on my moccasins, "Okay, now are we ready?" 

"Yes, let's go."

 I grabbed his hand and walked out the door. 

As we waked the streets of London, we were only stopped by fans once. This is why I love these Directioners so much. They give us space and respect our privacy.

"We have about an hour until we have to be at the airport so, let's go to Starbucks." Louis said.

"Airport?"

"Yea, we need to up in the sky if you wanna go skydiving, duhh!"

"Skydiving?! You're taking me skydiving? Oh my gosh! I've wanted to go skydiving since forever!"

Louis grinned big at me and we walked into the surprisingly empty Starbucks.

"Hey Marcus! How are you mate?" Louis asked.