Chapter 71: November 6- Welcome Home!

Jasmine's P.O.V

"Do you have to go?" I whined, "I don't want you to leave."

"Come on, babe. Don't be like this. As much as I hate leaving you, I have to go. We just released our new album and we need to start promoting it," Niall sighed, "but in all honesty, I don't want to go. You have your monthly check up and I'm going to be missing it, again."

"Don't worry about that!" I shrugged, tugging on the collar of his coat, "I want you to have a good time, okay? Forget about me for a while. Make sure Paul gives you boys enough down time. Let me know if he doesn't, I'll talk to him."

Niall let out a bubbly laugh, "Alright, anything else."

"Be safe! These paparazzi freaks go crazy around you guys. Have fun singing. Last but not least, enjoy the screaming girls!"

He raised an eyebrow and stared at me intensely, "That's it? Nothing special you wanna say to me?"

"What else is there for me to say?"

"This is the part where you say you're supposed to say you love me!" he picked me up and spun me in the air.

I squealed, "Put me down! I love you, okay?!"

He let me down and smirked, "I love you, too! I want you to be safe with Aiden and everything."

"Got it!" I smiled.

Niall leaned down and kissed me softly, "I'll miss you. Watch, these two weeks will just fly by."

"Don't even try to make this sound like it's a two day thing, okay? I'm going to miss you more."

He backed away slowly and went out the door.

Rav and Zayn were waiting in my truck for him because they went to drop off Lux at Lou's. I wasn't gonna go to the airport with everyone because I had to leave to do an exam.

Everyone had gone in the 1D van to get Sam and Harry from the train station, but Niall wanted to say a private goodbye to me so Rav and Zayn volunteered to take him with them. On their way back, Danielle was going to drive my truck.

I picked up my phone, wallet, pencil case and bus pass and headed out.

I kept reading the little good luck messages that everyone, except for Sam and Harry, sent to me. I never really test well so I needed all the luck I could collect.

Sam's P.O.V

"Have a safe trip, guys!" I smiled at them.

"We will, Sam. Take care of yourself. Don't take what Harry said to heart." Liam gave me a tight hug, slightly lifting me off the ground.

"When are Zayn and Niall getting here? We need to leave in a couple minutes." Paul grumbled to himself.

"They're meeting us there," Louis groaned, "okay Sam, we gotta pick up Harry too. The girls will be back to get you soon."

I nodded, "Thank you for letting me stay and not telling Jasmine, all of you."

"We respect your decision," Liam smiled, "but don't go getting all mad at Jasmine right now. She's got a lot on her plate."

"I'll try not to," I said, "get going now, you don't wanna be late."

Liam, Louis and I had a little group hug before they headed out the door.

"Sam, we'll be back in a little while, okay?" Danielle assured me.

"We'll bring you something." Eleanor smiled.