Chapter 58: October 19- Bonnie and Clyde

Sam’s P.O.V

“Why did you wake me up so early?” I whined, sipping on my mug full of coffee.

“Because, Rav is at work and I’m going to the library to study. I didn’t want you to wake up and realize you were by yourself.” Jasmine said.

“I wouldn’t be by myself. Ryley’s home.”

“No, he’s not. He went to the Oxford campus and won’t be back until dinner.”

I groaned, “When are you getting back?”

“I don’t know, but I’ll probably head over to Niall’s later,” she shrugged, “I have to go. Bye!”

“Bye.” I mumbled.

She grabbed her book bag and walked out the door, shutting it lightly behind her.

I sat on the couch, watching re runs of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air when I passed out.

About three hours went by when I felt my phone vibrate on my leg.

“Hello?” I said, my eyes still half closed.

“Hi, gorgeous! How are you?”

“Hi Harry! I’m fine, what about you?”

“Oh, you know, missing you, the usual.” he laughed.

I smiled, “You’re too sweet.”

“I was wondering if you wanted to do something today.”

“Of course, what do you have in mind?”

“Maybe a walk in the park and then we could go our costumes for Halloween. How does that sound?”

“That sounds perfect.”

“Alright, I’ll see you in about thirty minutes.”

“Okay, see you soon sweet stuff.”

He laughed and hung up.

I went to my room and showered quickly. I put on my beige sweater, burgundy leggings and my favouire pair of moccasins.

Just as I went downstairs, there was a knock at the door.

I opened it and saw a grinning Harry stand in front of me.

“Well, hello there beautiful, I brought us some Starbucks.”

“Mmm, thank you,” I smiled, placing my lips onto his, “but I like this much better.”

“I have to admit, so do I.” he winked.

Before we broke apart, he pecked my lips a couple of times.

“Shall we go to the park?”

I smiled, “Let’s go babe!”

I quickly locked the door and we left hand in hand.

As we reached the little park, we watched the little kids playing tag or hide and see and listened to them scream.

“Aren’t they just beautiful?” I asked, looking at Harry.

He was already staring at me with his mesmerizing green eyes and a smirk plastered on his pink lips, “Very.”

Harry’s P.O.V

We were walking in a forest area when the beauty of nature distracted Sam. I decided to sneak a picture of her. I even tweeted it.

@Harry_Styles: Whatcha doing there @itsSamLads?

She reached into her pocket, giggled, and started to type.