Chapter 86: Gone?

Niall's P.O.V

I rolled over an saw Jasmine staring at me. I smiled and tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Hi. Good morning." I whispered.

She pouted and nuzzled her face into my chest, "I don't feel good."

"Is it Aiden? Please tell me it's not Aiden."

"No, it's not him. I just have this really panicky feeling. As if something is really, realy wrong and out of place. I don't know. It's stupid."

"It's not stupid. Tell me about it."

She sighed, "Just everything that's been going on, you know? Everything between Zayn and Rav is really making me upset. Like, they're my closest friends and they're hurting but I can't do anything about it. I'm trying to fix it to the best of my ability but it's not enough."

"It is enough, Jasmine. You're going out of your way to help our friends deal with something and that should make you feel very proud of yourself."

"I don't feel proud. I'm not making any progress with them. Yesterday, Rav got mad at me yesterday for not backing out of the garage fast enough. Only because Zayn came up to her and started talking. All I was trying to go was get them to at least try to work things out."

I pressed a kiss to her forehead and rubbed her lower back with my thumb, "We'll let them take their time and then sooner or later, just like Zayn, Rav will come running to you to help her get him back."

Jasmine looked up at me and smiled, "You sure?"

"I'm positive."

She nodded and got out of bed, "Well, I need to vomit. Can you make breakfast? I'm craving potatoes."

I laughed, "Alright, alright. If anything feels wrong, regarding Aiden I mean, let me know, okay?"

"Definitely."

I went into Aiden's bathroom to brush my teeth before heading into the kitchen. It felt sort of odd being alone downstairs. Usually, Rav was already down here but not today. She probably decided to sleep in this morning.

I shrugged and started making breakfast.

After a while, Jasmine popped into the kitchen and hugged me.

"Hey, what was the hug for?" I laughed.

"I'm so glad you're talking to me again."

"I am, too. I really didn't mean to ignore you, babe. You know what's good for you and I should just go along with what ever your decisions are. I was just scared. You can't blame a guy for worrying about his pregnant girlfriend, can you?"

"No, I can't. I love you, okay?"

"I love you, too." I smiled.

She walked to the end of the stair case and cleared her throat, "RAV! BREAKFAST!"

I laughed, "Let her sleep in, Jasmine. You'd kill her if she did that to you."

She shrugged and took a seat.

I set her breakfast infront of her and she smiled up at me, "Thank you."

"Anything for you, love."

Jasmine's P.O.V

"Online school is a pain in the arse," I pouted, "I want to go out. I want to meet new people. I don't like being locked up in our room for three hours, watching a lecture through my stupid laptop."

I was having one of my mood swings. I've been getting them a lot lately and I am so surprised that Niall puts up with them so well. I find it quite annoying.

"Yeah, I bet. You don't even let me I'm to keep you entertained."

"Shut up. You know I get distracted easily when you're around me. I just wish that I could the people that are going into the same field as me. Make new friends?"

"I understand."

I furrowed my eyebrows but didn't start up an argument. He obviously didn't understand this part of my life.

"Rav hasn't come down yet." I muttered.

"Should we go upstairs and check on her?" He asked.

I nodded and sprinted up the stairs. Niall and I stood together in front of the guest room door before we both extended our arms to knock.

There was no response.

"Rav?" I called out, knocking again, "Rav, can we come in?"

Still no answer.

"We're just gonna walk right in. Don't say we didn't warn you if we catch you not wearing clothes."

I turned the door knob and opened the door to reveal a clean, empty room.

"Uh, Rav?" Niall called. "Where are you?"

I looked everywhere. The bathroom, the closet, even under the bed.

"She's gone." I whispered.

"That's not possible. She would've told us if she wanted to leave."

"Or she wouldn't have so she could go without me trying to stop her," I massaged my temples, "I can't believe I couldn't stop her."

"Shh, babe, just calm down. We can talk about this."

"Do not tell me to calm down! My best friend is gone and I can't do anything about it!" I snapped.

Rav left us. How the hell was I supposed to break this to Zayn?

----------

This is short I know but hopefully next chapter will be longer and posted later tonight. Or sometime tomorrow.