Chapter 67: November 2- Grenade

Sam’s P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of thunder. It was freaking seven. I hated thunder early in the morning and it really didn’t go along with my stupid cramps. It made me crankier than ever.

I had decided that I wasn’t going to school today. Rav was with Zayn somewhere so she couldn’t stop and Jasmine couldn’t stop me either. I rolled out of bed and showered to get the icky feeling of being on my period off my body.

My nose was stuffy and I kept sneezing and coughing every other minute. Great. I’m sick and my uterus is trying to kill itself, could this day get any worse?

It did though. I saw my bag hanging off my bed and I groaned. I had to finish the homework that was assigned yesterday.

A few hours passed and I pulled out my phone to see if Harry called or texted me.

Nothing.

I was fed up so I decided to text him myself.

Harry, please don’t shut me out like this. I need you. I’m lost without you. I’m really, really sorry about what happened that night but if you give me the chance to explain I can tell you what really happened. Please, if you don’t want to talk about it, at least reply so I know you’re there. I miss you. Sam xo

I waited for a few minutes and got nothing. I guess he is done with me.

The second I put my phone down, it began to buzz. My heart fluttered when I saw his name.

Our train leaves at 6:30 tomorrow. I’m picking you up at 6. Be ready.            

Was that it? That’s all he had to say? How the hell am I supposed to spend time him and his family when he won’t even talk to me? I screamed in frustration and threw my phone into a pile of dirty laundry.

How could someone be so… so heartless? All I’m trying to do is explain how I didn’t do anything wrong but no, he’s gonna be his stubborn self and not listen to a word I had to say. It was so unfair.

I got off my bed and went downstairs to make something to eat.

Jasmine and Niall were still asleep so I was eating myself in the quiet.

It felt nice.

Jasmine’s P.O.V

I rolled over to my side and groaned. I felt like vomiting out everything in me, not really the best feeling in the world.

It seemed as if my legs had a mind of their own because in point-two seconds I was running towards the bathroom.

I was on my knees, hovering over the toilet. I hated morning sickness so much but according to Niall, after being three months along, morning sickness will most likely go away.

I showered and walked out to see Niall sitting up, hands covering his face. I quickly went to sit by him.

“Niall, hun, are you okay?” I whispered.

He removed his hands and I saw a pool of tears in him eyes.

“Oh baby, what’s wrong?” I asked as wiped away a tear that fell from his eye.

“I don’t know, Jasmine, I really don’t know,” he sobbed softly, “I have anxiety for some reason. Maybe it’s because of the nightmare I just had or maybe I’m just too exhausted. I don’t know what to do.”

I rubbed his bare back, “What was your nightmare about?”

He looked at me with terrified eyes.