Chapter 14: August 18- Misunderstood

Niall's P.O.V 

Jasmine and I were sitting on the couch drinking lemon ginger tea, who knew it was her favourite too. She put cartoons on but we weren't paying attention to them. It's been five days since I've been living with her and it's been great, but the problem was, I didn't want to go back to my place. I'm too attached to her now.

"How does your ankle feel?" I asked as I went to put out mugs in the sink.

"Um, it feels better. The swelling and bruising has gone down, so that's a good sign." she said examining it.

"Hmm, well, have you tried walking on it?" I asked sitting next to her.

She looked terrified, "I'm scared to walk, Niall."

"You don't need to be scared. Here," I got up and held out my hands, "How about I help you?"

She looked even more scared.

"Baby you have to try. I promise, I won't let you go." she stared at me for a while and then grabbed my hands and pulled herself onto her left foot.

"Okay, can I maybe hop to a more open area?" she asked

I guided her away from the couch and coffee table.

"Now, put your right foot on the ground." She put her hands on my shoulders and I grabbed her waist. She tried to put her foot down.

"It hurts." she said quietly.

"I know baby, I know. Just one easy step at a time." I whispered.

She took a step on her hurt foot and bit her lip. Even though she was in pain, her lip biting was such a turn on. I saw that she was holding back tears, but she kept trying.

"That's my girl."

"Look Niall, I'm walking... sort of. Can I try by myself?" She asked looking at me.

I smiled and nodded. She took a step and almost fell over.

"Woah there babe, I got you. Let's just try with you and me." I smiled down at her.

We were back in the same position and now were walking through the kitchen and down the hall. We were making our way back to where we started when I spotted Rav coming down the stairs. She looked horrible.

"Look Rav, I can walk." Jasmine said excitedly with a huge smile planted on her face. I don't think she noticed her red and puffy eyes.

"Woow, good for you, would you like an award or something?" Jasmine's smile faded, "I think you totally faked getting hurt so that you could get all the attention and be carried to your room by Louis. Do you know how sad that made Eleanor? No, you don't, because you're a self conceited, heartless BITCH!" she spat out the last word.

That did it, Jasmine was in tears now. She leaned over behind her and grabbed her crutches.

Before she left she turned to me and said, "Thanks for helping me walk."

Jasmine's P.O.V 

I couldn't believe what Rav had just said to me. I grabbed my crutches and made my way to the downstairs bathroom, obviously because I couldn't go to my room.

Before I locked the door, I heard Niall say, "What the fuck Rav?"

Without thinking I dialed Eleanor's number.

"Hello?"

"Do you hate me? Do you think I'm a heartless bitch?" I asked crying into the phone.

"No, Jasmine, why would I think that? Why are you crying?"