Chapter 3: August 1- Dress Shopping with Rav

Jasmine’s P.O.V

I got up early today because Rav and I were going shopping for dresses. As I made breakfast Rav came down and asked, "Why are you up so early?"

"Because, we have to go."

"Where?"

"Just eat." I said.

~15 minutes later~

“You done eating?”

“Yup, why?”

“Go get ready!”

“Wh--?”

“NOW!” I pointed for her room.

Rav’s P.O.V

I went to my room and put on some denim shorts that went a little above the knees, my Forever 21 purple plaid shirt, and my black flip-flops. Before I headed downstairs, I grabbed my purse and threw my wallet in it.

“Where we goin’, babes?” I asked.

“DRESS SHOPPING! But they have to be formal!”

“Why?”

“Niall invited you and me to dinner with him and the others at a fancy restaurant!” she said as she locked the door.

“He WHAT?! That means Zayn is going to be there.”

“Yea, I guess you get to meet the love of your life, too!” she laughed.

We walked into a small boutique about four blocks away from our apartment.

While we tried on dresses, I asked Jasmine about her date with Niall. “Where did Niall take you yesterday?”

“He planned us a picnic by this beautiful pond. Then we went to his favourite ice-cream parlor!”

“What was the picnic like?”

“Rav, it was perfect, he was perfect. He licked Peri Peri sauce off my chin, and then spilled most of the sauce over my dress. It was actually really funny!” she said laughing.

“Eww, he licked it off your chin? That’s disgusting!” I paused for a second, “Jasmine, that’s the dress, go try it on!” I squealed.

Jasmine’s P.O.V

The dress I was holding up was a deep purple colour.

“You think?” I asked Rav.

“Yes, go try it on!” she said again.

When I put it on, I instantly fell in love. It was a bit above the knees, and strapless. It was fitted at my bust and waist and flowed out. I stepped out of the fitting room and looked at myself in the mirror.

“It looks even better on you!”

“I think I’m going to get --!” My jaw dropped. I turned around and saw Rav holding a royal blue dress against her body.

“RAV! TRY IT ON!” I squealed.

“Should I? I don’t think it looks right.”

“Try it!” I demanded.

“Okay,okay, calm your shits!”

 Rav’s P.O.V