Chapter 21: September 1- It's Gotta Be You

Harry's P.O.V 

"HELLO! IS ANYBODY HOME?" I yelled, banging on Jasmine's and Rav's door.

Today was the day I was going to get Jasmine and Niall back together. I didn't want them back together, but they were too good for each other to be apart.

"Woah! Hey Curly! Hold your horses!" Rav smiled, letting me in.

"Where's Jasmine?"

"In her room, taking her third shower!" she rolled her eyes,

"Third shower?"

"It's her thing. When she's depressed, she showers, listens to Adele on replay, and sobs into her pillow."

"Wow. Do you think I can go up there?"

"Please. She needs to get out of that cave of her's."

I went up the stairs and straight to her bedroom door.

"Hello best friend! May I enter?" I called from the outside of her room, loud enough so that she could hear me over Adele singing, or, crying.

She turned down the volume and giggled.

"You may."

"Okay babe, listening to Adele isn't going to make life any easier," I grabbed her iPod and went through her playlist, "You and I are going to have a mini dance party."

I put on 'Stole My Heart' and sang to her while we danced.

"Under the lights tonight, you turned around, and you stole my heart, with just one look. When I saw your face, I fell in love. Took a minute girl, to steal my heart tonight... with just one look yea.... been waiting for a girl like you." the song ended and she gave me a toothy smile.

"Thanks Harry! I needed that." she laughed and fell onto her bed, "Might I ask, why are you here?"

"Because, I'm helping you choose an outfit for tonight." I sat next to her.

"What's tonight?"

"I'm taking you to dinner on the pier."

Not everything in my answer was wrong. Yes, she was going to dinner on the pier, but not with me. With Niall.

"Dinner with Harry Styles? Sounds like fun!"

~After the Hospital~ 

After we left Rav's and Jasmine's place, Niall and I made out way to the coffee shop a block away from our apartment.

"So what should I do about Jasmine? I need her Harry."

"Well, maybe you could do a candle light dinner."

"Dinner, yes, but the problem is that she won't come to my place."

"Take her to the park."

"Nah, already been to a park." he shook his head.

"Beach?"

"No, sand in my supras not a good idea."

"Niall. Think about Jasmine, not about your shoes."

"Right, Jasmine, only her."

"And please tell me you're going to wear something nice. A dress shirt, tie, DRESS SHOES." he stared at me blankly.

"I'll put it this way. Candle. Light. Dinner. Wear. Something. Nice."

"Fine," he huffed, "But I still need an idea."

"What about Pier 6?" I said.

Pier 6 was where we would ho some nights just to hang out as friends, not One Direction.