Chapter 29: September 12- Shy on the Streets, Sexy in the Sheets

***WARNING: This chapter will contain mature content. This chapter is meant for the eyes of mature individuals.***

Niall's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open when the sun seeped through the curtains. My head was throbbing and my mouth tasted like all the alcohol I consumed last night.

I turned onto my left side and I was now looking into her big brown eyes. She smiled and pushed back my hair. Seeing her smile was all I need to smile myself and get through my day.

"Good morning, gorgeous."

"Morning babe, are you hungover?"

"Yes." I groaned, covering my eyes.

"How about you go and take a hot shower and then we can go to the other house so that I can make you some tea?"

"Why are you so good to me?"

"Because, you're crazy and I love you. Now, get out of those sweaty clothes and get into the shower. I need one too." She jumped out of bed and came to my side to help me up.

"How about you join me?" I asked.

"How about no?"

"I was joking babe."

She rolled her eyes at me and grabbed a clean towel.

"Can you pick out something for me?" I asked.

She smiled and went to open my suitcase.

I took a quick hot shower and fixed up my hair. I forgot to bring in a pair of boxers so I had to go back into the room with the towel wrapped around my waist.

"Okay, so, I took out these khaki's," she said, eyeing my towel, but then quickly looked away as I dropped it to put on my blue boxers, "And I thought this sweater would go perfectly with them."

She pointed at my black knit sweater my mom had bought for my the last time I came to visit.

"Thanks babe."

"I'm just gonna go shower okay? Don't leave without me."

"I won't." I smiled and then she ran into the bathroom with her clothes.

Jasmine's P.O.V

I jumped out of the shower and quickly dried myself off.

I slipped on my jumper that had an orange owl on the front and my orange skinny jeans that matched the owl.

I walked back into the bedroom and saw that Niall was talking to someone on the phone. I went over to the full size mirror in the corner and put on my rose earrings while I listened to him talk.

"Okay, what are we doing then?" he asked.

There was a lot of mumbling and then he hung up.

I slipped on my white beanie and then turned around to face him.

"Are you going out today?" I asked, playing with my hands.

I know he's here to see his friends on family but I thought he'd show me around.

"You mean, are we going out today." he corrected me with a grin on his face.

I jumped up and wrapped myself around him, causing him to stumble backwards.

"Are you for real?" I squealed.

"Yes I am. We're gonna be joining Sean and Rissa."

"Yay, I'm so excited." I went over to my suitcase and pulled out my my black supras that matched the one's Niall was wearing.