Chapter 55: October 16- As Much As I Do

Jasmine's P.O.V 

"Niall, wake up." I whispered.

I was up abnormally early and was filled with lots of energy.

"Babe, it's seven in the morning, please let me sleep." he mumbled.

"I want to go on a walk with you." I said, stroking his bare chest.

He still had his eyes shut and didn't say anything. I knew another way to get him up, the old guilt trip.

I cleared my throat and spoke in a high pitched, squeaky voice, "Daddy please! Go on a walk with mommy! I want to be strong and healthy just like you, please go!"

Niall opened an eye and tried not to smile, "Why did you have to bring him into this?"

I bit my lip and grinned, "will you go with me?

"Only because Aiden asked so politely." he pulled himself out of bed and threw on a grey sweat shirt and black sweat pants.

I went into the bathroom and put on my leggings and my 'I

"Do you really heart me?" he winked.

"Yes! I'm going to show the whole world!" I said, throwing my arms up in the air as I spun in a circle.

He grabbed me by the waist and then grabbed my hand so that we could go downstairs.

In the kitchen, we met up with my parents.

"Hey, you guys aren't at work?" I asked.

"I took a few days off for you two." my mom smiled.

"And I'm heading to work right now. I'll be back around twelve-ish, so Niall, will you be ready by then?"

"Can do Brian." 

We grinned at my dad and headed out for our walk, hand in hand.

Niall's P.O.V 

"How far are we going to be walking, darlin'?" I asked.

"Just until one of gets tired."

I smiled and kissed her temple, "Do you have a favourite park 'round here somewhere? We can maybe just hand out on the swing set."

"I do! Gosh, I haven't been there for so long." she said, resting her head on my shoulder.

We were strolling along the quiet street when a giggle escaped my lips.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked.

"Nothing, I just, had a thought." 

"You can share it with me. Unless, it's personal, then I don't wanna know."

"No, nothing like that," I blushed, "I was just thinking, maybe when Aiden is older, we could bring him to visit you parents and...."

"And what?" she smiled, "come one tell me!"

"He could play in this park," I said, looking at the little park Jasmine brought me to, "where his beautiful mum used to play. I don't know, that was kind of dumb."

"It wasn't dumb, it was super cute," she leaned up and gave me quick kiss, "race you to the swing!"

She squealed and started running.

"Hey! No fair, you got a head start!" I laughed, running right after her.

"I win! In your face!" she giggled, jumping onto one of the swings, "will you push me?"

"Sure." I smiled, pushing lightly on her lower back, "are you ready for your appointment?"

"Yea but I'm not looking forward to the cold gel," she cringed, "are you excited about hanging out with my dad?"