Chapter 60: October 22- Give Me Everything

***WARNING: This chapter will contain mature content. This chapter is meant for the eyes of mature individuals.***

Liam's P.O.V

"Are you sure this is okay? We won't get murdered, will we?" I whispered to Danielle.

'What's a little water gonna do to them?" she smirked, pumping up her full water gun.

I sighed and mimicked her every move.

We tip toed to the rec room, where everyone had a huge sleepover. We all decided to sleep in one place last night just so that we could get ready together for the dinner-dance tonight. I was surprised though, I didn't expect Jasmine and Niall to bring along Ryley. What ever, in the end it was their call but he's nothing but bad news for all of us. He's got trouble written all over him.

Danielle looked at me and mouthed, "Three... Two... One"

We burst through the door and let out a high pitched war cry.

I went for Louis, Eleanor, Niall, Jasmine, and Ryley and Danielle went for Zayn, Rav, Harry and Sam.

They all screamed, the boys screaming louder than the girls.

"Good morning people!" I yelled.

"You boys have a big night tonight," Danielle clapped, "so ladies, we need to get our nails done."

The girls groaned but got up excitedly and followed Danielle out of the room.

"We actually don't have anything to do today." I shrugged.

"Wrong," Niall yawned, "we gotta get Ryley a tux."

Louis rolled his eyes, "Fine. Zayn and I will take him."

I glanced at Ryley's terrified expression.

"Alright, it's just you and me boys," I smiled and Niall and Harry, "what do you wanna do?"

"FIFA tourney?" Niall raised an eyebrow.

"You are so on!"

Rav's P.O.V

Danielle, Sam, Jasmine and I had gotten our nails done already but we were just waiting for Eleanor to finish up. That girl needed everything to be perfect.

Sam was gushing over her nails with us when I go a call from Zayn.

"Hey beautiful! How long are you girls going to be?"

"Not long, but after this Danielle wants us to go buy matching heels for tonight," I sighed, "miss us already?"

"Just a little bit," he laughed, "but we took Ryley to rent a tux."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Define 'we' because I overheard Niall, Liam, and Harry talking about FIFA."

"Louis and I."

"Zayn!" I whined, "why did you take Lou?"

"He took me."

"But, you know how he is with him."

"Surprisingly, he was fine today."

"So, he wasn't being a complete asshole?"

"Nope. I think he realizes that tonight's a pretty big night for us and he doesn't wanna be put into a shit mood."

"Good," I smiled, "babe, I gotta go. See you in a bit."

"I love you." he sang.

"Love you too."