Chapter 80: December 6- Painting The Present

Sam's P.O.V

I woke up feeling so engergized. I rushed into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, coming back to tackle a sleeping Harry.

"Baby, what are you doing? I still wanna sleep." He mumbled.

Straddling his hips, I grabbed his hands and intertwined our fingers. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Zayn and I are working on Jasmine's present today. She and Niall painted Aiden's room blue yesterday and Niall said the walls are ready for us."

"What are you two planning on painting? Don't do Winnie the Pooh, that is so cliché."

"That is a secret for everyone one to see when we finish tonight, hopefully," I shrugged, "she'll totally love this present."

"I bet! She already loves Aiden so much and she'll definitely cry on Christmas morning, knowing that we love him just as much."

I climbed off Harry to lay down beside him, "I'm proud of her, you know? She's so strong. If I was ever in her position, I'd be a wreck. I wouldn't know what to do with myself."

Harry propped himself on his elbow, grabbing my hand the had the engagement ring on it. He played around with it for a minute before speaking.

"You don't want kids?" He asked, quietly.

"Of course I do! I really want kids but not as a teenager. I mean, I wouldn't be able to handle it."

He continued to play with the ring, "We're going to have cute babies."

I snorted, "Harry! You're so weird!"

"It's true though! We'll have a handful if kids and they'll be the cutest."

"A handful? I don't think I can take that."

"Okay, four. The buddy system!"

I giggled, "Maybe. We'll see."

"And we're going to live here. With everyone. I want my kids to grow up with the kids of my four best friends."

"I'd like that." I snuggled into his chest.

"I love you, Sam," he whispered in my ear, "I can't wait to start my life with you."

I leaned up and kissed his jaw, "I love you too, Harry."

"Sam, we need to start soon!" Zayn yelled, walking into our room, "okay, if you wanted to cuddle with Curly then you should have texted me. We could've done this tomorrow."

"Zayn, how the fuck did you get in?" I asked.

"The downstairs window was unlocked so I climbed in."

Harry rolled his eyes, "You guys have fun!"

"We will!"

He kissed my nose and I put on my coat.

"Zayn, be a sweetheart and grab my supplies."

"Of course, make me your slave." He huffed.

"You love me so shut it!"

"Sadly, that's true."

We walked next door to Niall's and knocked on the door, patiently waiting for him to open it.

Niall's P.O.V

"Alright, I've got tons of wrapping paper." I smiled at Jasmine, bringing out a box of at least nine rolls.

"This is more than enough," she giggled, "I'm so excited for Christmas!"

"I am too! There's the mistletoes, the family and friends time, presents, hot chocolate, mistletoes."