Chapter 2: July 31- Peri Peri Sauce

Jasmine's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and stared at my annoying alarm clock. 8:30 a.m.

“God, I hate mornings.” I mumbled.

I got up and went straight to the bathroom. I showered and brushed my teeth. Then, I went downstairs and cooked Rav and myself some breakfast.

“RAAAV, BREAKFAST IS READY!! “ I yelled up the stairs.

“Thanks,” she said coming down, ”Smells great.”

While we were eating I asked “Rav, I was wondering if you could straighten my hair before three today? You know because I never learned how to do it myself.”

“Yea, for sure, I have a day off today, but why do you wanna straighten your hair? You only get your hair straightened when there’s something special going on.”

“Well, um, I have a date.”

She looked at me and said, “A date? With who?”

“Oh, you know, Niall.” I said casually.

“Oh, okay, wait… WHAT! Niall? As in Niall Horan? As in the boy you’re in love with from ONE FREAKING DIRECTION?” she squealed.

“Yes.”

“Well then, we better start making you look hot.” She winked at me.

I had to look decent for Niall and Rav decided to take my outfit into her own hands.

Niall’s P.O.V

Today I had my date with Jasmine, so I got up at nine. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I smelled breakfast and saw Liam making pancakes as I walked into our kitchen.

“Hey, bud, did you sleep well?”

“Yea, I did actually, uhh, why are you making breakfast?”

“Because you have your first date today.” He smiled big at me.

“Umm, Liam were you this nervous on your first date with Danielle?”

“Of course, everyone is.”

I was quiet.

“Okay Niall, I want to know what you’re doing for your princess.” Liam asked.

“Well, my friend, I thought I’d buy Nando's and take her on a picnic by the pond near here, and then walk to my favourite ice-cream parlor. What do you think?” I asked sipping my orange juice.

“I think it’s perfect because it fits your personality.”

Then his phone buzzed. “It’s Danielle, we’re going to Paris for today. I gotta go bud, but good luck on your date.”

“Thanks, I’m gonna need it.”

Jasmine’s P.O.V

Rav dug through my closet and found my white, knee-length sundress with purple and blue flowers, and she found my black gladiator sandals.

I thanked her and sent her out of my room. It was one-thirty, so I had at least an hour for me to get ready. First, I did my make up, light foundation, black eyeliner, and some lip-gloss. I wanted to have a natural look. Then, I put my dress. I thought it looked kind of weird, but after looking at myself for half an hour, I liked the way it looked on me. I put on my sandals and heard Rav yelling that it was two-fifty. So I quickly grabbed my wallet and my phone and went downstairs.

Rav’s P.O.V

I was standing at the bottom of the stairs with my mouth open as Jasmine made her way down. She looked stunning.