Chapter 77: November 29- Wedding Bells

Harry's P.O.V

For the past eight days, I've been waking up in pure bliss.

I reached over to stroke Sam's cheek but was taken by surprise when I only grazed her pillow.

"Don't move, Harry! I'm just about done." Sam exclaimed.

I looked in the far right corner and saw her sitting in front of an easel with her pencils and paints out.

"How long have you been up?" I asked, relaxing back into my pillow.

"It's ten right now, so about four in a half hours," she cocked her head from left to right, "all done!"

"Can I see?" I sat up and stretched.

"You have to come here, the paint is still wet."

I pulled on the sweats that were on the floor from the night before and padded over to her.

"Wow, Sam, you've really out down yourself."

"You think so? I don't know, your nose seems a bit off."

"It's perfect." I whispered.

She was squirming around on her stool so I crouched down beside her.

"Hey, you okay?"

She shook her head, "No."

"Was is another nightmare?"

She nodded slowly.

After Sam moved in with me, the night of the Xavier incident, she always woke up in the middle of the night, crying. She kept seeing it happen over and over again. At one point, she said that he actually had got to doing it because she wasn't strong enough to stall him.

"You don't need to worry anymore, love. Niall made sure he'd be put away for a while."

"I know, but I trusted Xavier with all my heart. I thought we were best friends but he tried to..."

"Shh, you don't have to say it. You're safe now. I'm going to keep you safe from here on out. That is a promise to you."

She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Niall, Zayn, and I have a surprise for you, Jasmine, and Rav," I said, walking towards the bathroom, "I think you're really going to like it."

"A surprise? What kind of surprise?" she asked; her face lighting up like a Christmas tree.

"You'll find out tonight." I winked, shutting the bathroom door behind me.

Niall's P.O.V

"When are they getting here?" Jasmine asked.

My mum, dad, brother, Sean, and Rissa were coming here from Ireland today. They said they wanted to spend some quality time with Jasmine before we leave for New York tomorrow.

"Soon, babe, calm down, okay?" I wrapped my arms around her waist, "I've sent Paul to get them."

"So many things need to be done! I need to finish cleaning and I don't even know what to make for dinner!"

"Stop panicking!" I laughed, "the house looks great and I've already come up with what we're making tonight. I need you to stop and breathe for me."

She let out a huge sigh, "I just want things to be perfect for your family."

"They're our family, Jasmine. Not just mine," I pushed back her hair, "you seem a bit down, are you okay?"

She shook her head and rested it on my chest.